Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 06:59 AM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Looking like a genius to who?

Those who choose not to see.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:01 AM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
We the people 1

globalist 0
Yet the globalist is in Scotland taking care of his business interests, eh?

Old 06-24-2016, 07:02 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,716,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Not a particularly positive welcome for the Trumpster:

"Donald Trump is scheduled to land at Glasgow Prestwick airport after dawn on Friday for the start of a two-day visit to Scotland. He will be greeted with far-from-traditional Scottish hospitality, with no senior British or Scottish politicians prepared to meet him and protesters preparing noisy and colourful demonstrations."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...and-visit-amid

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-promises-golf
He's on a business trip.
He hasn't been elected to office.
Politicians are notorious butt kissers as demonstrated by crooked Hillary. They all come around eventually but if they don't will it really matter. Under Obama we have not acted like a super power so it will take some time for Trump to get the respect back for the USA lost by Obama.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:32 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,986,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Looking like a genius to who?
Just that his anti-globalist platform is not just a US thing but international. That said, why do we trust a CEO of a multi-national real estate company who has used illegal immigrants, H-1B visa holders and used foreign labor for his products? I'm yet to hear a logical reason for that rather than some silly response (oh he just is playing the game.)

Trump could be voted in for PM if he was a British citizen, I hear they are looking for one and the electorate is much more favorable to his policy rather than say a US with the melting pot.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:22 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,313,505 times
The orange man goes to Scotland, gives a self-congratulatory speech to a group who voted and wanted to remain in the EU and who put out Mexican flags to greet him.

Then he talks about how wonderful his golf course is and that more people will visit now that the pound is crashing and their economy sinking. What an insensitive dolt.

Trump is such a pathetic embarrassment to the US.

At Trump news conference, it's all about him - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump Praises Scotland for Taking 'Country Back' -- Even Though It Voted to Remain - ABC News

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-mexican-flag

Waiting for Trump in Scotland: Brexit, protests and a Mexican flag | Public Radio International

Old 06-24-2016, 08:53 AM

20,549 posts, read 17,802,095 times
The media painted to the public that Brexit won't happen. Look what happened.

The media paints that Hillary will win easily. Let's see what will happen.

The decision will come down as how many angry people are there to vote in the election. All those disrupters at Trump's rally are very unlikely to vote as many are illegals like the guy that tried to kill him.

The people that will vote are the ones seeing their income getting cut in half by Obamacare, shrinking wages, and who do you think they will vote for?

If we listen to all of the candidates, both Trump and Bernie has listened and have solutions for those people. Hillary said not one thing about helping the middle class. She only wants to help the poor and getting illegal immigrants a status change.

So, whatever the media is saying I take a grain of salt. They're just afraid of Trump winning the middle class vote.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:00 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,988,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The media painted to the public that Brexit won't happen. Look what happened.

The media paints that Hillary will win easily. Let's see what will happen.

The decision will come down as how many angry people are there to vote in the election. All those disrupters at Trump's rally are very unlikely to vote as many are illegals like the guy that tried to kill him.

The people that will vote are the ones seeing their income getting cut in half by Obamacare, shrinking wages, and who do you think they will vote for?

If we listen to all of the candidates, both Trump and Bernie has listened and have solutions for those people. Hillary said not one thing about helping the middle class. She only wants to help the poor and getting illegal immigrants a status change.

So, whatever the media is saying I take a grain of salt. They're just afraid of Trump winning the middle class vote.
The media has lost credibility years ago. They have an agenda along with everyone else. I am glad the citizens of the world are opening their eyes to this fact.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:11 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,226,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Nothing what you posted had anything to do with Trump looking like an imbecile in front of the world.

If find it very ironic that Trump says that the people of Britain are taking their country back while he boasts about owning several pieces of prime property in their country while wearing a hat boasting about America.....

The guy is undoing a half century of work by our leaders. Reagan is turning in his grave right now.
You speak of Reagan, yet your a Hillary supporter. Your right, he is spinning in his grave.

Not learning form history I see. Britain is our blood, we have a kinship with them that grew stronger after the dust of our Revolution settled. Reagan and Thatcher changed the world over 30 years ago, many of the same things were said about them. Clueless, unstable, nationalist war mongers. You have no idea the chance we are being given to save the West once again.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:15 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,337,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How do you square that with all the rich liberals taking the money they made in this country and going around the world supporting people in other countries. Like Bill Gates and others.
You didn't ask this liberal but I'm fine with it. Bill Gates isn't investing money in other countries to make profits off them like Trump does. The money Bill has made in this country is used around the world on humanitarian issues. Comparing Trump's building golf courses with Gates' annual giving of 800 million to globe health issues is laughable. Don't like it don't buy his products.

Foundation Fact Sheet - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Why the World will Remember Bill Gates Forbes Welcome

Old 06-24-2016, 09:15 AM

16,375 posts, read 22,547,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I didn't realize you don't have the sense to read between the lines.. many of the left can't.. we have to explain to you, the WE THE PEOPLE VOTE of the UK.. or better if I tell you it is the United Kingdom, or also known as England voted against globalism.. can you absorb that. Make it as clear and explained every facet because you cannot connect the dots of common sense .

WE THE PEOPLE... of England.. United Kingdom went to the polls and voted for independence or their sovereignty from the other European countries.. do I need to list all the countries or can you grasp the concept that many European countries were joined into the EU.. or European Union. Is that sufficient for you to understand or do I need to explain anything else because of your lack of comprehension is way below par.

No I am not a Brit.. or better yet , no I am not a British citizen yet I have roots there. Roots means I have ancestors there.. an ancestor is someone who was born there and they had children who came to America to settle here.. A settler is someone who comes to America to become a citizen.. a citizen is someone who has a birthright born here or someone who came in legally. Legally means someone who follows the laws of the land. Can you follow now?

Taratova:

I suggest you learn more about the United Kingdom. It's not just England.

You condescendingly mention 'lack of comprehension' to someone else yet you don't even understand what the UK is.

Are you one of those uneducated Trump followers?

Last edited by sware2cod; 06-24-2016 at 09:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections