Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 08:38 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,152,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump has a lot going on. I am decades younger than he is and I couldn't keep up with his pace.

I have relatives in Ireland who hate Trump because of his getting tough with some locals when he went to build a golf course in Scotland I think it was. They say he is a bully among other things. They also say all kinds of nasty things about him and the people that support him saying that he will be the end of America yet they can't name one positive thing that Hillary has ever done.

I guess the news over there in Europe is just as biased and Trump bashing as it is here.
Since when is reporting on his statements and positions bashing? It's called reporting and tough questioning by an objective press that is there to keep the public informed on a man, who wants the be leader of the free world.

If little Donny can't handle it he should go back to running his flawed business empire.

Time for him and his supporters to stop whining and put their big boy pants on.

Old 06-25-2016, 09:40 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,510,985 times
Default Trump tried,failed to get Scotist family to pay for fence

disclaimer:**Typo is heading, should be "Scottish family"
------------

In the below article , Trump took down a Scottish family's fence and rebuilt it with his own fence and sent them the bill. They refused to pay. If Trump couldn't get 1 family to pay for a fence, how will he get Mexico to pay for a wall, says the Scotts.

Trump lost a lawsuit in Scotland to stop a windfarm. Both are in the below linked article about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c62_story.html

In one case, Trump workers blocked in the cottage belonging to Susie and John Munro, constructing a two-story-high hill in their front yard and then adding a fence and locked gate, the couple said. Whenever it rains, they say, their yard fills with water and their steep dirt road turns into a mudslide.

During a dispute over property lines, workers ripped out a fence near the home of David and Moira Milne, who live in a converted coast-guard station on a hill above the golf course. The Trump workers installed their own fence — and then sent the Milnes a bill for it.
“It ain’t getting paid. I’m never paying it,” said David Milne, an energy consultant who chuckles at the thought of Trump trying to get Mexico to pay for a massive border wall when he couldn’t collect on the bill for a slatted wood fence no more than five feet tall.

Trump’s workers also planted a row of trees that blocked the Milnes’ view of the sea. When the first batch died, the workers ripped them out and planted a second.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections