Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 12:26 AM

7,822 posts, read 4,563,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Yeah, the smartest thing any business person can do is be quite about their business.
Word of mouth is a bad thing when you're in business.
Morons should teach business management. Oh--yeah ---they do.
Hillary pimps her slush fund foundation.
I'm pretty sure they don't teach not removing swastika golf balls scattered in front of your podium during a press confer...errr... business promotion speech at Wharton.
Does that mean Trump was a bad student?

Old 06-25-2016, 12:38 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Here is what I want to know. He basically pitched his golf course the whole time. But in follow ups gave an opinion on Brexit and took a shot at Obama. So what I would like to know is did he charge the trip to his campaign. It is a valid question. Talking about Brexit could be argued as a campaign related expense. But pimping his golf course is not.
Im guessing its a rhetorical question since your snide remarks means you already made up your mind

Old 06-25-2016, 12:53 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I'm pretty sure they don't teach not removing swastika golf balls scattered in front of your podium during a press confer...errr... business promotion speech at Wharton.
Does that mean Trump was a bad student?

No, it means that people are attracted to the shiny button. Looky. looky I found a cookie mentality.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:32 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times
Go on Twitter and search "Trump sprinkler"

Evidently, while he was in Scotland, they had him on live TV and they asked him about the Financial crisis that was happening because of Brexit -- and he was talking about his golf course and the sprinkler system! The tweets are hysterical! All these foreign news channels had him on to talk about the financial disaster that was happening and he's going on about his sprinkler system!

He earned zero fans in the UK today. They appear to think he is NUTS! https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/e...o3m#.hnKZenv8E

There are other tweets from people in Scotland who had a different take: https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/i-am...ZVq#.jg2PBOKv4

Old 06-25-2016, 03:29 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
UKers see it, but unfortunately millions of Americans can't.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:06 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Trump and his buddy Putin like the results ..... just sayin'

Old 06-25-2016, 04:23 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Trump and his buddy Putin like the results ..... just sayin'
A less united Europe definitely is better for Russia. I'm sure he's hoping the cards to to fall with other countries leaving as well. I don't blame the Brits. EU got out of hand and it seemed it became too powerful, un-elected officials in Belgium making decisions on behalf of the citizens of the various countries. It's not the democratic way of doing things, is it?

Our Federal Gov't could take a lesson or two regarding state's rights, over-governing, over-intrusive.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:14 AM

11,775 posts, read 5,787,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Err, Scotland is part of Britain ( and the UK)

Did you mean England?

( Britain = England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland )

Oh phil - ty for pointing out my faux pas - only reinforces my argument that the libs PC - look not at the context but dissect each word as they can't read in context and know what the person meant! Kudos!

Old 06-25-2016, 06:26 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Here is what I want to know. He basically pitched his golf course the whole time. But in follow ups gave an opinion on Brexit and took a shot at Obama. So what I would like to know is did he charge the trip to his campaign. It is a valid question. Talking about Brexit could be argued as a campaign related expense. But pimping his golf course is not.
It is his own airplane.. doubt it.. and it is called capitalism. Trump has every right to talk about his business ventures. Did you get this stupid talking point from MSNBC?

Trump creates jobs around the world for the regular folks.. now Hillary is a job killer unless you are an illegal... then all that cheap labor can be bought and the Americans wages stagnate or they lose work to the cheap illegal labor.

I have builders building me an extra building on my property in Florida.. I hire American born.. they need jobs since the housing market tanked really bad in this area of Florida.. a ton of foreclosures.. they have families to feed and rather work for a living. Their wives work as well. People in Florida were hit bad.. all the masons, carpenters, and electricians. No housing being built.. no work.

They want to work and look for any odd job to do because it is that bad. They don't want to lose their homes. Many lost there homes when jobs got scarce. We don't need cheap labor taking jobs from them. They don't want to go on welfare.

Yet the illegals have anchor babies to get on the system. And the illegal men work.. they don't care about draining Americans tax dollars.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:29 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,277,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
WOW ----Trump roasted Obama and crooked Hillary on the bar-bee. Speaking the truth from the heart. That's what people want to see and hear. Not the scripted, focus group, speech writer, nonsense so common by sold out politicians.
Pretty sure people in Scotland don't really care what he says or thinks. In fact most Brits that voted for leaving the EU don't seem to really like him that much either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections