Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 12:29 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times

Advertisements

Black Lives Matter warns of Democratic convention protests amid qualms about Clinton

Hey, does this mean the dem-dems will nullify this resolution supporting this group?

DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter | MSNBC

Me....I'll have my popcorn ready given BLM says:

Quote:
Black Lives Matter activist DeRay McKesson warned Hillary Clinton of convention protests – citing the congressional sit-in by House Democrats as a possible model -- amid qualms about her commitment to civil rights.
ahh, "civil rights" and hil. Wonder if they'll also bring up hillary's past racist statements then?

KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000

Clinton on racial joke: It was de Blasio's skit | TheHill

Ugly truth behind Clinton's 'reservation' comment (Opinion) - CNN.com

Hillary Clinton needs to address the racist undertones of her 2008 campaign

Hillary: Even open-minded white people feel a twinge of fear at the sight of a black man in a hoodie « Hot Air

Pandering to Blacks? Hillary Invokes Beyonce Hot Sauce in Interview

Betsy McCaughey: Hillary Running 'Most Racist' Campaign in Modern History
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2016, 12:37 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,124,984 times
I hear all of those BLM folks are going to "warm up" in Cleveland first. Then we will enjoy the riots in the Quicken Loans Arena, sparked by the delegate fights orchestrated by the #NeverTrumps. Trump supporters will be bleeding from wherever.

Mr. Trump will have sports figures and has-been celebrities (specifically, Mike Tyson, a felon) speak at the convention, followed by such highly esteemed superstar politicians such as Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Chris Christie, Sarah Palin, and Chris Collins.

Then Mr. Trump will name his choice for VP, Ivanka Trump. . . . the next best thing to having himself as VP.

Then we shift to Philadelphia, where the event will start off with a steel cage match between the lily white preppy Bernie Bros. and BLM. More bleeding from wherever. The winner goes on to start a riot at the DNC convention, until they get biatch slapped by the scary DWS. She's scary.

This will be a July to remember.

Mick

Old 06-30-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I hear all of those BLM folks are going to "warm up" in Cleveland first. Then we will enjoy the riots in the Quicken Loans Arena, sparked by the delegate fights orchestrated by the #NeverTrumps. Trump supporters will be bleeding from wherever.

Mr. Trump will have sports figures and has-been celebrities (specifically, Mike Tyson, a felon) speak at the convention, followed by such highly esteemed superstar politicians such as Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Chris Christie, Sarah Palin, and Chris Collins.

Then Mr. Trump will name his choice for VP, Ivanka Trump. . . . the next best thing to having himself as VP.

Then we shift to Philadelphia, where the event will start off with a steel cage match between the lily white preppy Bernie Bros. and BLM. More bleeding from wherever. The winner goes on to start a riot at the DNC convention, until they get biatch slapped by the scary DWS. She's scary.

This will be a July to remember.

Mick
I think you have some accuracy going on there Mick.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:17 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
I hear all of those BLM folks are going to "warm up" in Cleveland first.

Does this mean you partake in routine conversations with those who commit violent riots?

Or rather, is it simply something you made up to distract from topic at hand?

Your choice.

Old 06-30-2016, 02:06 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,124,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Does this mean you partake in routine conversations with those who commit violent riots?

Or rather, is it simply something you made up to distract from topic at hand?

Your choice.
Oh, excuse me, I didn't realize that everything you post is based on first hand knowledge from personal interaction with God, I mean, Mr. Trump.

Mick

Old 06-30-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Oh, excuse me, I didn't realize that everything you post is based on first hand knowledge from personal interaction with God, I mean, Mr. Trump.

Mick
And hear I thought god was hil judging by her supporters blind loyalty to her, you know, the clinton dynasty thing?

arf arf.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:21 PM

19,854 posts, read 12,122,348 times
Quote:

Mr. Trump will have sports figures and has-been celebrities (specifically, Mike Tyson, a felon) speak at the convention,

Mick
Spare us the faux outrage, Rick Ross's ankle monitor went off during Obama's meeting with a collection of rappers inside the White House who had been invited by he President to advise him on criminal justice issues.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:15 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times
No lives matter to Hillary.. that is quite evident..just her own..

Old 06-30-2016, 05:17 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,294,241 times
Oh lord....

Old 06-30-2016, 05:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,279,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Black Lives Matter warns of Democratic convention protests amid qualms about Clinton

Hey, does this mean the dem-dems will nullify this resolution supporting this group?

DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter | MSNBC

Me....I'll have my popcorn ready given BLM says:

ahh, "civil rights" and hil. Wonder if they'll also bring up hillary's past racist statements then?

KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000

Clinton on racial joke: It was de Blasio's skit | TheHill

Ugly truth behind Clinton's 'reservation' comment (Opinion) - CNN.com

Hillary Clinton needs to address the racist undertones of her 2008 campaign

Hillary: Even open-minded white people feel a twinge of fear at the sight of a black man in a hoodie « Hot Air

Pandering to Blacks? Hillary Invokes Beyonce Hot Sauce in Interview

Betsy McCaughey: Hillary Running 'Most Racist' Campaign in Modern History
Nice exercise in stretching. The black vote as polled right now is 90% for Hillary and less than 10% for Donny. Donny's nativism does not resonate with black voters. It really does not resonate with a lot of white voters.

Understanding The Clintons' Popularity With Black Voters : NPR

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...74.html?ref=gs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...7df_story.html

Black Women Rally Behind Hillary Clinton - WSJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections