Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 12:37 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,448,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The main problem with these TDS sufferers is this:

They equate what Trump did as a PRIVATE CITIZEN to what Hillary and Obama did as GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. It is not anywhere close to the same thing.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STWR View Post
He raped a 13 year old girl, now he's going to rape the economy.
He's incredibly prolific.
I'm glad the truth is finally coming out about Bill Clinton's visits to "Orgy Island."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2016, 12:41 AM

572 posts, read 280,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I'm glad the truth is finally coming out about Bill Clinton's visits to "Orgy Island."
The truth is that Trump violently raped a 13 year old girl and his supporters don't seem to care.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:53 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,283,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The main problem with these TDS sufferers is this:

They equate what Trump did as a PRIVATE CITIZEN to what Hillary and Obama did as GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. It is not anywhere close to the same thing.
I guess there are still enough people that believe, for some reason, that Trump would just change his ways once he is the white house.
As even admitted by some of his supporters Trump was one of the Lobbyists and was part of the system. But know because he claims he is no longer and will fight it his supporters believe him?
The man is an Opportunist, just like the Clintons. He saw the disdain the country is building towards the system and made his move, by declaring himself as the guy who will fight the rich and elite on behalf the little and hard working man. So says exactly the things to support his play. Amazingly he has many people fooled. It is funny that people actually think that Trump is no longer part of the Elite and rich or is inherently against them, despite rubbing elbows (The Clintons included) with them for years.........in many cases to further his interests same reason as why he also was a Lobbyist. And that is the same reason he is now running, to further is own interests and he will say whatever he needs to keep his supporters. For selling himself as a non politician he is doing an amazing job being one.......

Old 07-01-2016, 01:26 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,590,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Nope. Wrong again. You don't speak for me. I'm a female who is college educated and of Hispanic descent. Try again. That said, I am angry that our whole political system has become rotten and corrupt with both parties in the pockets of their mega-rich donors who put said donors ahead of their constituents. It's long past time for politicians on both sides of the aisle to stop feeding at the trough. It's really sad and telling that you don't take the time to listen to Trump supporters. You found a few whack jobs and decide that they represent all Trump supporters.
Your post brought a project I heard about back into current thought....

Princeton University Study: Public opinion has "near-zero" effect on U.S. law....see link below

https://represent.us/action/theproblem-4/

Old 07-01-2016, 01:52 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,709,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^Exactly!

It's refreshing to finally get a candidate who addresses the elephant sitting in the room and shines a light into dark corners. The establishment hates that Trump has exposed their whole, rotten, corrupt system where politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents. It scares them to think that the gravy train could come to an end and they all won't be able to feed at the trough anymore.

Hillary supporters want more of the same. More of the same is what has gotten this country in the mess it's now in. Our borders are not secure, we have millions of illegals living here and working who aren't in the least bit worried about getting caught and deported. On an annual basis we allow 1 million legal immigrants into this country with no thought about if our infrastructure can handle it or if we will continue to have enough potable water and buildable land.

And they call Trump supporters "crazies". SMH
Trump hasn't exposed anything other than his incredibly small digits & very thin skin. He is without doubt the most clueless (other than Michelle Bachmann) presidential candidate in American political history.

The guy has the IQ of a dust mite.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:58 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,590,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Wait, I thought you guys were in love with Trump because he was really rich and that meant you thought he knew how to run things economically.

So that doesn't apply to this guy, who is far richer than Trump is?
I''m an Anyone But Hillary person who isn't going to vote, but unless you are more qualified than the staff at Forbes Magazine, you are wrong...

Forbes Real Time Billionaires List - Current 7/1/16

Donald Trump - Net Worth $ 4.5 Billion

Paul Singer - Net Worth $ 2.2 Billion

Old 07-01-2016, 01:58 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,302,254 times
Okay that's probably blown a bit out of proportion.

Old 07-01-2016, 02:27 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,643,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Trump hasn't exposed anything other than his incredibly small digits & very thin skin. He is without doubt the most clueless (other than Michelle Bachmann) presidential candidate in American political history.

The guy has the IQ of a dust mite.
A guy who is a self made billionaire, beautiful wife, intelligent, successful children, and you say he has the IQ of a dust mite?

You have none of that, what does that make you? Bacteria?

Old 07-01-2016, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STWR View Post
The truth is that Trump violently raped a 13 year old girl and his supporters don't seem to care.
So I assume that he has been charged with this terrible crime.

Pray, give us the details.

I can't wait to hear them.

But I won't hold my breath -- I'm not ready to die quite yet.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elorocks17 View Post
a guy who is a self made billionaire, beautiful wife, intelligent, successful children, and you say he has the iq of a dust mite?

You have none of that, what does that make you? Bacteria?
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections