Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 02:21 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,349,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you have any information in the FBI that makes you say that clueless statement? you have any connections in the FBI?
I'm neither a Democrat or Republican, but I seriously think some people's heads are going to explode when Hillary does not get indicted and just receives a slap on the wrist and made to pay some kind of fine.

I'm ready to eat crow if I'm wrong, are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 02:34 PM

347 posts, read 468,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I'm neither a Democrat or Republican, but I seriously think some people's heads are going to explode when Hillary does not get indicted and just receives a slap on the wrist and made to pay some kind of fine.

I totally despise Hillary and hope that she loses. And yet I agree with your prediction. Nothing substantial will come of this, and the consequences to her will be small if any at all. The progressives hold the power in this country, as America continues to move further left.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:48 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,069,928 times
Oh, I think $26,000,000 to $0 has a little something to do with this. Doubt any GOP candidate would look too good right now with that advertising disparity. If you think different, who is that GOP candidate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
as bad a candidate she is and as bad as the last 8 yrs have been (supposedly) - this says a lot about how bad Trump is as a candidate....it should be one-sided for the GOP candidate but isn't.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:52 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,069,928 times
I think most folks expect this result or less. Opposing what one believes will be a travesty of the justice system, opposing the imbalance between the haves and have nots does make any of us naive. Or likely for our heads to explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post

Old 07-02-2016, 03:28 PM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Great article talks about how critical the next two weeks are: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eeks-are-huge/ and the timing when it comes to announcing the findings.

Well, I am still going to remain hopeful that Hillary finally gets what she deserves. Some how, seeing this nomination jerked from her would make up a little bite for the grief she has caused others with her incompetence, selfishness and greed.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:00 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,548,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Well, keep in mind that Hillary has an army of Internet hacks at her disposal.
They all do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is busy attacking the GOP. What a fool. He is unable to focus on his opponent. He's attacking everything and everyone - the media, the GOP, "globalism", Elizabeth Warren (who isn't running).

Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
So stupid. He's so stupid! He should have been making hay for the past two weeks on the emails, Brexit, and Loretta Lynch but he cannot clearly articulate anything but 'crooked hillary.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you mean the GOP establishment? LOL.....Trump doesn't need the GOP establishment to win.....this is an anti-establishment election.
Yes, he sure does. He needs their money; he needs their support at the convention AND he will need their help to accomplish ANYTHING if he wins the election.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:03 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,328,323 times
Hillary indicted? I'll believe it when I see it.

But lets say she is:
1. Her supporters (aka ******* sheep) won't care and they will still vote for her.
2. The MSM will go into overdrive supporting her. As will the DNC.
3. She could still be elected folks. Don't kid yourselves for a minute that she can't.
4. Obama pardons her.

She's not going to jail. Laws are for the peasantry. The Beast doesn't constrain itself with law. At best it pays lip service to the concept.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:16 PM

15,650 posts, read 10,405,925 times
If Clinton is not indicted based on the multitude of illegal things she has done, Obama will have been successful in turning us into a lawless society. Where whoever is in control decides right from wrong. Where legal is not based on our laws, but who is controlling the reins of power. Where laws are used to control us not protect us.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:26 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
If Clinton is not indicted based on the multitude of illegal things she has done, Obama will have been successful in turning us into a lawless society. Where whoever is in control decides right from wrong. Where legal is not based on our laws, but who is controlling the reins of power. Where laws are used to control us not protect us.
So you and Trump have got her guilty without proving it. That's pretty much lawless right there. 1800s justice. Lets string her up! That's not how this country works.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
It was just announced-by sources-that no charges will be brought against Crooked Hillary Clinton. Like I said, the system is totally rigged!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50193095667713

http://media.fyre.co/ty8ce7XnQQ6HeSr...rying_baby.jpg

Last edited by BucFan; 07-02-2016 at 05:49 PM..

Old 07-02-2016, 05:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,277,330 times
Breaking!!! Hillary meets with Chuck Todd on Meet the Press tomorrow!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections