Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 08:08 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The process isn't over yet. The only thing unethical is believing it is. As I said, convince enough people to vote for you and it would be over. Hillary couldn't do that. You and Hillary know the rules.
I'm realistic, its quite clear that he has literally zero opportunity to win. He has no business shuffling around with SS agents. Get him a medic-alert bracelet and move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2016, 08:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I'm realistic, its quite clear that he has literally zero opportunity to win. He has no business shuffling around with SS agents. Get him a medic-alert bracelet and move on.
Maybe not but it's not over until the votes are counted. We don't call elections until after the votes are taken.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:34 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Maybe not but it's not over until the votes are counted. We don't call elections until after the votes are taken.
Exactly.

As the poster is fond of saying, THAT'S how it works.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:15 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
And what about the former presidents that still get a security detail for 10 years after ending their presidency?

Sanders was never President. Sanders is an active candidate only in his mind, if he stays in the race, in his mind, until the Democratic convention, he would cost tax payers $2 million!

What a waste! If you can't see what type person Sanders is now, you're blind. Sanders is a leech, worst than Wall Street, Super Pacs or the Big Banks.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:32 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Sanders was never President. Sanders is an active candidate only in his mind, if he stays in the race, in his mind, until the Democratic convention, he would cost tax payers $2 million!

What a waste! If you can't see what type person Sanders is now, you're blind. Sanders is a leech, worst than Wall Street, Super Pacs or the Big Banks.
Lmao! 2 million is peanuts, especially when you compare that number to the the things you say he is worse than. You must be trolling.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:19 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,348 times
Don Trump also still has SS Protection.
At this point in time, Bernie has better odds at the White House than Don Trump.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:28 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
He's planning to hold out all the way until the DNC convention. After that, he'll probably peace out and so will any further expenses of his.

He promised to stay till the end, and he's keeping that promise.

Old 07-05-2016, 06:50 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I am glad as I don't want him to end up as another "fatality" at the hands of Clinton's goons: http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

I have been concerned about his welfare every since he started polling well against Clinton and winning primaries/caucuses. As we know, the Clinton Machine is well-funded and a lot of people plan to collect favors for those donations and this puts both Sanders and Trump at risk.

I say, spend the money to keep the candidates safe. It shouldn't have to be this way but when you are dealing with a crime family like the Clintons, extra precautions must be taken.

I continue to hope that no harm is done to Sanders.

Old 07-05-2016, 06:53 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
You mean "zero opportunity" based on the hacked info from the DNC, right?

Hacked Document Shows DNC Pushing to Make Clinton the Nominee

I don't approve of cheating. Yeah, I'm not a Clinton supporter.

Old 07-05-2016, 07:42 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Don Trump also still has SS Protection.
At this point in time, Bernie has better odds at the White House than Don Trump.

Let's hope that is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am glad as I don't want him to end up as another "fatality" at the hands of Clinton's goons: http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

I have been concerned about his welfare every since he started polling well against Clinton and winning primaries/caucuses. As we know, the Clinton Machine is well-funded and a lot of people plan to collect favors for those donations and this puts both Sanders and Trump at risk.

I say, spend the money to keep the candidates safe. It shouldn't have to be this way but when you are dealing with a crime family like the Clintons, extra precautions must be taken.

I continue to hope that no harm is done to Sanders.
Your concern is so touching. And your conspiracy theories are outlandish. As usual. But that is what makes you a good Trump shill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections