Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 11:45 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times

Advertisements

It's my belief that the Democratic Party is going to win the POTUS regardless of whether your candidate is Clinton or Sanders. I just don't believe Trump can beat either of them.

Democrats, you have the power, if you speak out loud enough, to force Sanders as your nominee. If you give the party an ultimatum that you won't vote unless it's for Sanders, the party will have her step aside.

If a person who knowingly lied to the American people about matters of national security is elected as POTUS, we are saying we will accept anything. It tells the party elites that party comes before integrity, and they can do whatever they want.

Democrats, do the right thing. Give the party an ultimatum which will lead to the election of Sanders. I beg you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2016, 11:49 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
too many stupid people out there, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:51 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,807,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
It's my belief that the Democratic Party is going to win the POTUS regardless of whether your candidate is Clinton or Sanders. I just don't believe Trump can beat either of them.

Democrats, you have the power, if you speak out loud enough, to force Sanders as your nominee. If you give the party an ultimatum that you won't vote unless it's for Sanders, the party will have her step aside.

If a person who knowingly lied to the American people about matters of national security is elected as POTUS, we are saying we will accept anything. It tells the party elites that party comes before integrity, and they can do whatever they want.

Democrats, do the right thing. Give the party an ultimatum which will lead to the election of Sanders. I beg you.
I mean, this would be ideal, but if Hildabeast can weasel her way out of an FBI indictment she will probably weasel her way into being the Democratic nominee.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:52 PM

186 posts, read 213,097 times
Trust me, I wish I could Pedro. Game was rigged from the beginning.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliekristine629 View Post
I know, it's a pipe dream. There is a class action lawsuit going on against the DNC for this, if you know anyone who felt that they were rigged out of supporting Sanders and they have some form of evidence, I strongly implore you to tell them to submit information. Please read this thread:

Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC in a Class Action Lawsuit

So many people agree with us, but no one will actually put their votes where their mouths are. Please become one of the people who do so if you are not one already.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,130,209 times
I voted for Sanders in the primaries but I wouldn't vote for him as an independent candidate. Him running as an independent would be the only option because he lost by over 3 million votes. I would never take part in a strategy that splits the Democrat votes and hands the worst Republican nominee in recent history a victory that would be incredibly costly for America and the world... Remember, Trump is the #1 choice of white nationalism...

Sanders is by far more liberal than Clinton. For you registered Republicans that want him to push his way into the nomination unearned; we see right through your strategy. Not going to happen. Trump will receive the Republican nomination and Clinton will receive the Democrat nomination. We'll all have two viable choices come November...

Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliekristine629 View Post
You can give them an ultimatum.

I gave the GOP an ultimatum, and I won't vote for Trump. I also keep repeating it on here and other forums, and that is just based on my BELIEF that he is a liar. Hilary is an unapologetic liar to the highest degree.

Don't tell us you wish you can when you have the choice to do it.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

I'll be shocked if the Hildebeast doesn't go into freefall in the next week.

I honestly think it would have been better for her to have been indicted than to have all the reasons why she should be indicted listed by Comey and then to get a get-out-of-jail-free recommendation of no prosecution by the FBI that we all know no ordinary person would ever get.

It just reeks of special treatment and quid pro quo and this is definitely the wrong year for that.

Old 07-06-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I voted for Sanders in the primaries but I wouldn't vote for him as an independent candidate. Him running as an independent would be the only option because he lost by over 3 million votes. I would never take part in a strategy that splits the Democrat votes and hands the worst Republican nominee in recent history a victory that would be incredibly costly for America and the world... Remember, Trump is the #1 choice of white nationalism...

Sanders is by far more liberal than Clinton. For you registered Republicans that want him to push his way into the nomination unearned; we see right through your strategy. Not going to happen. Trump will receive the Republican nomination and Clinton will receive the Democrat nomination. We'll all have two viable choices come November...
I believe Trump would be the lesser of two evils than Hilary, but I won't vote for him.

It comes down to integrity, either you have it or you don't. If you vote for Hilary, it makes a strong case you lack it.

Old 07-06-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I'll be shocked if the Hildebeast doesn't go into freefall in the next week.

I honestly think it would have been better for her to have been indicted than to have all the reasons why she should be indicted listed by Comey and then to get a get-out-of-jail-free recommendation of no prosecution by the FBI that we all know no ordinary person would ever get.

It just reeks of special treatment and quid pro quo and this is definitely the wrong year for that.
You would think with such blatant rigging that this just sent $hill down the drain but... to quote another poster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
too many stupid people out there, i wouldn't hold my breath.
This poster unfortunately, is spot on. There is next to no information on Sanders for most people because of the media supporting $hill since day one, it is an uphill battle up Mount Everest it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections