Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 12:06 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
She'll be addressing the NAACP today.

Trump refused their invitation to speak. Which is a pity because he's missing the chance to find some of the 100 black pastors he claimed would support him. So far it looks like he doesn't even have enough to field a "Black Pastors for Trump" softball team.
Hmmmm....

Quote:
She'll be addressing the NAACP today.
I wonder how many times she is going to blame white people for their problems? Will she be releasing the transcript of her speech? We all know how she refuses to release her other speeches..wonder why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 12:12 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,409,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So I see Trump supports have taken up on the name calling much like their messiah. So sad. Gonna be even sadder when Trump loses.
Oh I know Trump will lose. It's rigged. Trump can't beat 150 million brain dead liberals AND the entire left wing media....AND the corrupt RINOS. No man could do that.

I never said America WASN'T going over the cliff. We are. It's total empire collapse from here on out.

But I'm still gonna mock all you liberals who did this to our country.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:16 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
It's always amusing to read the rantings of the pessimistic, angry, irrational right fringe.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:18 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,069,942 times
It's an elaborate ruse...Hillary is Trump. She was advised to invent him to make her look good, so it's a Trump disguise.

http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uplo...lary-trump.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-18-2016 at 01:59 PM..

Old 07-18-2016, 12:52 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmmmm....

I wonder how many times she is going to blame white people for their problems? Will she be releasing the transcript of her speech? We all know how she refuses to release her other speeches..wonder why?

Is that what Kasich did when he addressed the NAACP yesterday?

Trump declined - not a good move on his part. I don't think he knows this but he might actually need a minority vote. Or two.

IF Trump wants to be a 'uniter' then he better start working on it asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
It's an elaborate ruse...Hillary is Trump. She was advised to invent him to make her look good, so it's a Trump disguise.
I'm sorry but that is so dumb. The only person Trump cares about looking good is Trump. Any suggestion that his MASSIVE EGO would allow him to play second fiddle to a woman is just not believable.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:56 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Oh I know Trump will lose. It's rigged. Trump can't beat 150 million brain dead liberals AND the entire left wing media....AND the corrupt RINOS. No man could do that.

I never said America WASN'T going over the cliff. We are. It's total empire collapse from here on out.

But I'm still gonna mock all you liberals who did this to our country.
How is it "rigged" if, as you acknowledge, he can't win the majority of the votes? That sounds like plain ol' losing to me.

Are you just letting your sour grapes marinate before you eat them?

Old 07-18-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Is that what Kasich did when he addressed the NAACP yesterday?

Trump declined - not a good move on his part. I don't think he knows this but he might actually need a minority vote. Or two.

IF Trump wants to be a 'uniter' then he better start working on it asap.

I'm sorry but that is so dumb. The only person Trump cares about looking good is Trump. Any suggestion that his MASSIVE EGO would allow him to play second fiddle to a woman is just not believable.
I'm glad Trump didnt attend a clearly racist group like the NAACP. No surprise Hillary is there to pander for votes by no doubt blaming white people for their troubles, promising more welfare/foodstamps/section 8 housing if only they vote for her.

Donald J Trump wants to unite ALL AMERICANS.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:40 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,448,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Perhaps if it were not being held during the same week as the GOP convention, Trump might have attended? Trump is doing fine with blacks and doesn't need to show up to lie to them like Hillary does. Yeap, she can go and tell them how much better their lives will be if a Democrat is elected. Oh, wait, there is a Democrat in the WH right now!

Isn't it interesting that the NAACP convention is held during the GOP convention?
On what planet do you live that this is true?

Trump never returned the NAACPs phone call, for the record.

Old 07-18-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
On what planet do you live that this is true?

Trump never returned the NAACPs phone call, for the record.
From what I hear, He called them and DECLINED their offer due to scheduling conflicts. Of course, why the hell would he attend that DURING THE RNC CONVENTION?

Old 07-18-2016, 04:21 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,899,017 times
NAACP, ISIS, BLM; Good move on Trump's part not to interview with radicals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections