Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 10:13 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It's truly amazing any righties can manage to walk considering how much time they spend spinning like whirling dervishes with no off switch.

ISIS doesn't exist without the Republican GWB making the asinine decision to invade/occupy Iraq instead of focusing on those who attacked us.

Those are facts that don't change no matter how much manure lyin' Donny's acolytes attempt to spread.
Actually Trump in one of the debates said it was Bush going into Iraq that started the insanity in the M.E. and I agree with him and have before he decided to run and voice that opinion. But that doesn't excuse Obama and crooked Hillary with the creation of ISIS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Orangutan-human hybrid will lose in November.

See, I can call your candidate names too.
Coming up with one we haven't seen before is the hard part. Keep trying.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:49 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times
First of all, I'm not voting for Hillary, but I hope the people we see on C-D are the rare minority who actually buy into Trump's accusations that ALL the worlds woe is Clinton's doing. ISIS is the result of ancient ideology which somehow refuses to die, Muslims and Christians have been killing each other for over 1000 years.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:54 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Actually Trump in one of the debates said it was Bush going into Iraq that started the insanity in the M.E. and I agree with him and have before he decided to run and voice that opinion. But that doesn't excuse Obama and crooked Hillary with the creation of ISIS.
And Trump was actually for the Iraq invasion before he was against it but I guess you'd rather that be swept under the rug. Or was that just another one of his many lies?

And no, ISIS doesn't happen without that invasion so its existence is squarely on one man, the man wh=o himself has stated HE made the decision to invade.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:55 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
First of all, I'm not voting for Hillary, but I hope the people we see on C-D are the rare minority who actually buy into Trump's accusations that ALL the worlds woe is Clinton's doing. ISIS is the result of ancient ideology which somehow refuses to die, Muslims and Christians have been killing each other for over 1000 years.

Nah, he blames Obama too. Of course when little Donny sells his name to a project and it goes south he denies any involvement but that's just what weasels do.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:03 AM

[quote=snowtired14;44864737]First of all, I'm not voting for Hillary, but I hope the people we see on C-D are the rare minority who actually buy into Trump's accusations that ALL the worlds woe is Clinton's doing.

What you are doing is taking the conversation to the extreme by "ALL the worlds woe is Clinton's doing." and it is your words not Trump who is saying that. This is a common tactic by the liberals and will be pointed out as the dishonest attempt to demonize that it is.

When you are in charge and create policy what happens on your watch is your responsibility. She was SOS.

Quote:
ISIS is the result of ancient ideology which somehow refuses to die, Muslims and Christians have been killing each other for over 1000 years.
ISIS isn't just killing Christians. They kill many more Muslims and every religion is fair game to them and if they are children or women all the better in their sick twisted view. They were not a serious threat until crooked Hillary and Obama created the vacuum for their birth.
Obama was just like Dr. Frankenstein and didn't know what his creation would be capable of and thought it to be the JV team.
WOW someone might do well to do a remake of that movie too and get Obama to star as himself. It was rumored he was interested in acting. He has nearly 8 years acting now without being the real thing.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiandom View Post
She like coming out attacking...
She has to attack. She can't defend her behavior or actions that have hurt Americans and America.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:35 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Crooked Hillary and corrupt Kaine in Miami. Will they be recruiting supporters of ISIS.

ISIS is crooked Hillary's baby. She gave birth to it. The attending midwife was Obama. They have nursed this baby along and tried to contain it and keep it in the crib. That hasn't been very successful as the baby has grown at an unprecedented rate. It has grown into a monster that is cutting off the heads of other children.
Sounds like these three could fit in with family night at the DNC :
Three Florida men charged with trying to help ISIS - CBS News
Three Florida men have been charged with trying to provide information to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Aw, you give Hillary too much credit. Donald Trump is the star in ISIS recruitment video and has done more for their cause than anyone. They think like Trump does--any publicity is good publicity.

"...Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is making Americans “less safe” with his anti-Islam rhetoric, a former U.S. intelligence chief told Al Jazeera.

Trump is endangering U.S. security by underpinning an “undying enmity” between Islam and the Western world, according to Michael Hayden, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA) under former president George W. Bush..."

A New ISIS Recruitment Video Stars Donald Trump | Mother Jones

Trump Is a 'Recruiting Sergeant' for ISIS: Ex-CIA Chief

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...uitment-video/

Former CIA chief agrees Trump has become a 'recruiting sergeant' for ISIS | TheHill

Old 07-23-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Aw, you give Hillary too much credit. Donald Trump is the star in ISIS recruitment video and has done more for their cause than anyone. They think like Trump does--any publicity is good publicity.

"...Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is making Americans “less safe” with his anti-Islam rhetoric, a former U.S. intelligence chief told Al Jazeera.

Trump is endangering U.S. security by underpinning an “undying enmity” between Islam and the Western world, according to Michael Hayden, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA) under former president George W. Bush..."

A New ISIS Recruitment Video Stars Donald Trump | Mother Jones

Trump Is a 'Recruiting Sergeant' for ISIS: Ex-CIA Chief

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...uitment-video/

Former CIA chief agrees Trump has become a 'recruiting sergeant' for ISIS | TheHill
You could have shortened it by saying the elites are afraid for their jobs and losing access to people in power. That would be anyone connected to Bush and his shrubs.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:48 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
I hope you're right. If a majority of voters across the country are as gullible and idiotic as the Trump cult is on this board, the country, and indeed, the world, is doomed.

But I think C-D attracts a high number of Stormfront-type of posters, which is pretty evident just by reading the front page of this forum and wandering into some of the inane threads like this one. So hopefully the general population is more informed and intelligent than the ignorance that is displayed on a daily basis here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections