Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:54 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,159,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
little mike is epic.

dont be so hard on yourself either, you'll enjoy life more by not being such a hater.
Yep nothing better than a thoughtless retread. I'm eagerly anticipating Donald's Pulitzer prize for finding such an amazing putdown for anyone shorter than him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 07:55 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
"Little" Bloomberg could buy and sell Drumpf's entire family and still have more left than Trump's entire fortune.

True, but all that money doesn't make him any taller. He can control almost everything else, and he can wear 'elevator' shoes, but he can't control his maximum adult height. This has probably never hurt his standing with women though. It used to be said about Ronald O. Perelman (who is also richer than Trump, and is about the same height as Bloomberg) that 'he looks much taller standing on top of his money'. Members can Google 'Bloomberg Napoleon Complex' and come their own conclusions.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:56 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,908,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
True, but all that money doesn't make him any taller. He can control almost everything else, and he can wear 'elevator' shoes, but he can't control his maximum adult height. This has probably never hurt his standing with women though. It used to be said about Ronald O. Perelman (who is also richer than Trump, and is about the same height as Bloomberg) that 'he looks much taller standing on top of his money'. Members can Google 'Bloomberg Napoleon Complex' and come their own conclusions.
Being tall vs. being a "real" billionaire? Hmm...

Old 07-29-2016, 08:00 PM

13,742 posts, read 8,004,726 times
He shoots out some tweets and the media does the rest.

"Little" Michael Bloomberg. Watch the tag stick assuming anyone outside of the media and NY cares what Bloomberg thinks.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:04 PM

13,692 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Hurrah! I knew Cheetos Trump would, sooner or later, attach Mr. Bloomberg. It takes a brave man to go after another, richer man on Twitter.

I have no doubts that the Trumpets are rejoicing!

Old 07-29-2016, 08:11 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Hurrah! I knew Cheetos Trump would, sooner or later, attach Mr. Bloomberg. It takes a brave man to go after another, richer man on Twitter.

they are.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:16 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
So we are now back to once anyone makes a decision in life about someone/something, we can't change our mind about it years later and be for/against someone or something based on a change of information/our own view in life?

Those insinuating such nonsense are either :

1.) Liars

2.) Liars

Recent speed time example.....sander's says clinton unfit for president, bought off, owned by wall st.....now endorses her!

Clinton....I'm for TPP....now against TPP......

Clinton...against gay marriage.....now for it....

Obama hates hil in 2008......now fake embraces her in 2016.

Give it a break people.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:21 PM

1,009 posts, read 708,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
Do you think NYC could remain the great city it is without the best and brightest? That's a serious question. The smartest people in the world transplant to NYC and run the city. NYers should be grateful for these intelligent Democrats.
Spoken like a true democrat you avoided my comments on DeBlasio . Yes you can thank the last two REPUBLICAN mayors Guiliani and Bloomberg for making it the safest place to work , live and visit . Because of them people came back to NYC rather than run away and tourist have come to visit in great numbers . Very intelligent Republicans wouldn't you say ?

Old 07-29-2016, 08:29 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

So are the Democrats rejoicing.

Because once again, Trump cannot focus on his opponent - Hillary Clinton.

Trump's attacking people that aren't even running for office. This time Bloomberg.

Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Well, possibly he is if the rest of the tools in the shed are the Trumpettes.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:30 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
Being tall vs. being a "real" billionaire? Hmm...
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'll take the word of the staff at Forbes Magazine (Forbes.com) over your opinion. The 10 Billion is 'Trump puffery'/an exaggeration, but The Forbes Real Time Billionaire Tracker currently ranks Trump as the 388th richest person in the world with a net worth of $4.5 billion USD. The same tracker currently ranks Bloomberg as the 8th richest person in the world with a net worth of $48.2 billion USD. Ronald O. Perelman comes in at #88 with a net worth of $12.5 billion USD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections