Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 11:32 AM

381 posts, read 177,627 times

Advertisements

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. Hillary's America is also worth a watch to get a good idea on some of the Clintons' scandals. I know the Clintons are probably in good company when it comes to corruption as politics and corruption seem to be hand in hand, but the number of people who are perfectly happy to overlook this is stunning. I've talked to people who will vote for Clinton who seem to find her shady, but say "we'll overlook this" simply because they don't want to vote for Trump. This is fine, you don't have to support Trump or anyone else, but acceptance of this nonsense boggles the mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 12:32 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,855,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You can also watch it for free on Breitbart:

Breitbart Presents "Clinton Cash" the Movie - Watch Now.

I don't know how the folks who supported Bernie Sanders, any environmentalist or any African American after watching this video can vote for Hillary Clinton. As far as regular Democrats go, political/financial corruption, crony capitalism especially in Haiti and mass murder in Africa doesn't seem to bother them.

Why doesn't it bother Obama?

Because that RADICAL ISLAMIST POS Mohammed Obama doesn't care how "America goes down",just as long as it goes down! That has been his Agenda since day -1!

2016: Obama's America
https://www.amazon.com/2016-Obamas-A...erica+2016+dvd

Old 08-14-2016, 06:36 AM

25,974 posts, read 22,164,069 times
Even if 1/2 of this were true, wouldn't it be enough?

Anyone that has followed history can connect the dots unless they are in the "deflection" mode.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:36 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,855,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilAries View Post
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. Hillary's America is also worth a watch to get a good idea on some of the Clintons' scandals. I know the Clintons are probably in good company when it comes to corruption as politics and corruption seem to be hand in hand, but the number of people who are perfectly happy to overlook this is stunning. I've talked to people who will vote for Clinton who seem to find her shady, but say "we'll overlook this" simply because they don't want to vote for Trump. This is fine, you don't have to support Trump or anyone else, but acceptance of this nonsense boggles the mind.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:33 AM

247 posts, read 197,037 times
Remember folks, a liberal's mind works different than sane people. Hillary could eat a live human baby on national TV and they would still vote for her. Likewise, the media will spin the eating and somehow try to justify her doing it (like it would save 1 million other live babies from being eaten alive) and the Internet moguls would remove it from search engines and social media instead replacing it with false Trump scandals.

The fix is in and the mindless or twisted liberal voters will do their Gruber best at the polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections