Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 07:59 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,333,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
trump exhibits all the traits of a freedom hating tyrant, just as Hilliary does.its a wash.
In what way? I hear a totally different Trump. He believes Hillary and the Democrats are the tyrants, and they are. He intends to restore our Republic. What have you heard him say that makes you think he's a "tyrant?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 08:02 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
washington post - no need to read it... hit piece by the hillary machine.
And from a paid shill of the dem party.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:09 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,333,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propulser View Post
Care to identify a couple of Trump Traits, or would you prefer to retract your statement by not making such identification?
Statements like his are just unsubstantiated claims being spread by the #NeverTrump crowd. They will facilitate Hillary's election by staying home, or voting for a 3rd party candidate who has no chance.

Donald Trump was not my first choice. But far from being a "danger" (as Hillary Clinton certainly is) I believe he will be able to accomplish much of his agenda. Hillary doesn't even know what's wrong. She doesn't realize that she and her party's policies are the problem. She will continue Obama's policies, continue an "open border" policy, which she and the Democrats believe in, and she will increase the importation of Muslim so-called 'refugees' which are raising havoc in cities across the country.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:28 AM

504 posts, read 466,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Statements like his are just unsubstantiated claims
Any details yet how he's going to "restore law and order"?

Or any of the other hollow promises?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:10 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,957,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
Any details yet how he's going to "restore law and order"?

Or any of the other hollow promises?
Hollow Promises? Of course if all you know of Trump's positions are the spin the leftist media puts out in their daily hit pieces, you wouldn't have a clue (which is pretty obvious)

As far as enforcing our immigration laws, he wants to:

1) Triple ranks of ICE agents
2) Establish Nation-wide E-verifiy
3) Mandatory Return of All Criminal Aliens
4) No more catch & release
5) Defund Sanctuary cities
6) Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa
7) Cooperate with local gang task forces

His positions on restoring law & order includes equipping police with the latest technology and equipment they need. Policy points on this issue should be released within the next few weeks.

I'll take his positions over Hillarys, who wants amnesty, open borders, and places more importance on pandering to BLM thugs and illegals than caring for our own American citizens.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:50 AM

15,101 posts, read 8,655,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No, we don't know that Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Despite millions of dollars and Lord only knows how many hours devoted to investigating one "scandal" after another, she has never been charged, let alone convicted of a single thing..

She is either innocent or incredibly clever, but she is not a criminal.
"One scandal after another", is an appropriate description of Clinton's entire career .... another would be a career of criminality.

Of course poor Bill and Hillary haven't been charged or convicted of any of the allegations of rape, fraud, drug running, money laundering, murder for hire, conspiracy etc., under such nicknames as Travel gate, white water, China gate etc., because, you see, it's been a 30 year long, right wing conspiracy to make them look bad, when they are really just as pure as the driven snow!

Yes, indeedy, those hundreds of people on the Clinton "body count" really did fall victim to strange mysterious deaths and suicides, and guys like Larry Nichols, who openly admits to actually performing or arranging "hits" for them is just a con artist.

So just ignore all that smoke, because when it comes to the Clinton's, where there is smoke, there is no fire.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:02 AM

68,343 posts, read 54,462,599 times
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy.

What's unique about another shoot from the lip politician whose basic MO is:

READY!

FIRE!

AIM!

Old 08-05-2016, 07:06 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,893,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No, we don't know that Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Despite millions of dollars and Lord only knows how many hours devoted to investigating one "scandal" after another, she has never been charged, let alone convicted of a single thing..

She is either innocent or incredibly clever, but she is not a criminal.
You meant to say a (convicted) criminal. One can be a criminal without being convicted.
Criminal | Definition of Criminal by Merriam-Webster
Hillary certainly meets the criteria.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:11 AM

68,343 posts, read 54,462,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
You meant to say a (convicted) criminal. One can be a criminal without being convicted.
Criminal | Definition of Criminal by Merriam-Webster
Hillary certainly meets the criteria.
So do bogus Universities run on the bait & switch plan.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:25 AM

9,473 posts, read 10,821,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump is the pendulum swing in the other direction from the PC, media driven environment that has built up since the Clinton days.

I do believe this post is correct, many of the middle American Silent majority types have had it with left wing nonsense and PC. Donald Trumps flaunting his politically incorrect speech in the face of the left is the sole reason he gained so much support. I detest political correctness and the left in general, I would love to see the right person smash this group. However I need that person to be intelligent and qualified which Trump is not. Calling it as you see it is good, saying illegal immigrants commit crimes and bring trouble to our nation is correct, implying all Mexican Americans are criminals is wrong and un American. Also publically saying that banning an entire religious group from our nation is also clearly un-constitutional. If he would have said we should ban immigration from nations with high amounts of terrorism then that would make sense. (I heard he has revised his Muslim ban to something on this order now) This idiot does not think before he speaks, and we need our President to do that. It is fine to be politically incorrect but you must be correct in what you say. Oh and don't get me started on the feuds he loves to engage in, Presidents of the United States do not do that. The latest feud is with those Muslim Gold Star parents, what a disgrace. I could never vote for him now no matter what. Our leader cannot go around disrespecting our fallen veterans. The sad thing is I now am resigned to the fact that the criminal Hillary Clinton will be President, she will further the liberal agenda and she will appoint 3 or 4 supreme court justices. This clown has cost the nation and the Republican party dearly. Both Trump and Clinton are also a good lesson for those who sat home during their primary and those who did not pay close attention to what the candidates are saying and what they have done. Neither of these people are fit to be President, both have major personality flaws and in the case of Trump he is completely unprepared for the job. Our nation is in big trouble, I hope most Americans are beginning to wake up to this reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections