Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 11:08 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,431 times

Advertisements

He is loud
He is trying to destroy America
Says bad things about Hillary
No sure I don't follow him. ( Are you voting?........always.)
He is against abortion and gays
He is rich
Trump is a Republican and I vote Democrate ( who is her running mate......ah ha ha forgot)
He wants like a wall somewhere
Who is Trump's running mate....ah ha hee hee I forgot he has white hair)
Do you know Trump's military strategy? ( didn't he buy from ISIS?). Oh he wants war.
His wife is a terrible person and is foreign!
Said Hillary is incompetent and flies on a broom!
She backs same sex marriage and transgender bathroom and Trump says that's bad
Wants to bring back Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays ( the nerve of him!!!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 11:23 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
My Democrat friends and family are voting for Hillary.
My Republican friends and family don't know how they will vote - they are stuck between a rock and hard place.

Old 08-15-2016, 06:58 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,951,032 times
My mother (a life-long Democrat) says, "He's against women!". I asked her why she would say that and give me an example of why she came to that conclusion. She thought for a moment and then replied "Because he's been married several times". Huh?? I'd say Mom is a classic example of just following along with what the media and party elites spew out without ever questioning it.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:00 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Trump is loud, shoots from the hip and has turned politics over on its head so we can all see the dirt underneath.

Hillary is a proven mess of scandals and lies. We know what we are in for if she gets elected but with Trump he is unproven. The one thing that Trump has going for him is his ego and that he doesn't like to lose, plus it is good for business (his business) if America is humming along and doing well.

In 2008 we all took a chance on an unproven young Obama and to some he has made a mess of the world but to others he has worked wonders.

We can't forget that Trump won out and was voted in to the nomination by overwhelming numbers by the people.

The pro Hillary media has really helped her along with clever edits and promoting sound bites. They play to the lowest base of a dumbed down society where someone who is Pro law and order is suddenly a racist and anyone who would vote for a man over a woman is a sexist!

Well call me a sexist because I believe that Hillary should be running from the cops not running for office.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:03 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
[quote=Cape Cod Todd;45136421]Trump is loud, shoots from the hip and has turned politics over on its head so we can all see the dirt underneath.

Hillary is a proven mess of scandals and lies. We know what we are in for if she gets elected but with Trump he is unproven. The one thing that Trump has going for him is his ego and that he doesn't like to lose, plus it is good for business (his business) if America is humming along and doing well.

In 2008 we all took a chance on an unproven young Obama and to some he has made a mess of the world but to others he has worked wonders.

We can't forget that Trump won out and was voted in to the nomination by overwhelming numbers by the people.

The pro Hillary media has really helped her along with clever edits and promoting sound bites. They play to the lowest base of a dumbed down society where someone who is Pro law and order is suddenly a racist and anyone who would vote for a man over a woman is a sexist!

Well call me a sexist because I believe that Hillary should be running from the cops not running for office.[/QUOTE]

Gee, I wish I had said that !!! Well done !!!

Old 08-15-2016, 08:11 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,736,448 times
He's orange.

He says "mean things".

Old 08-15-2016, 08:15 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Trump is not the one they hate.. they hate his message against the elitist globalists.. that is the absolute truth..

The weak argument of Trump being loud has nothing to do with any policy.. they stay off that .. and if they do talk about Trumps policy they call him a racist for trying to keep Americans safe..they lie , spin Trumps message.

Hillary's policies will raise taxes, kill jobs, advance globalism, shrink the tax base, bankrupt our country to the point where welfare checks will stop, SS will stop, and the FED will kill us altogether with printing money to hide the fact that banks are broke, are living with taxpayers money that was borrowed. 20 trillion dollars will kill us just with interest.. we can't bring down interest , we are stuck in a downward spiral.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:17 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
He's orange.

He says "mean things".
Fact is , this is just a deterrent to the fact the globalists hate Trumps nationalism.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:21 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Fact is , this is just a deterrent to the fact the globalists hate Trumps nationalism.
"The Trump Organization is the world’s only global luxury real estate super-brand, and is responsible for many of the world’s most recognized developments. "

Old 08-15-2016, 08:25 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
"The Trump Organization is the world’s only global luxury real estate super-brand, and is responsible for many of the world’s most recognized developments. "
Marketing puffery from from Trump's website that includes property management, other people's money and name licensing only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections