Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 09:20 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times

Advertisements

Well as time goes by we see the skeletons coming out of the liberal candidates more and more everyday.

Didnt know this because of course no news media is going to cover it and hurt their golden boy.

YES WE CAN

Obama's little stolen quip was the EXACT same quip the ILLEGALS used during their illegal marches in OUR STREETS of American last year.

Then to have a mass murdered picture posted on his headquarters and all the other things he has hidden behind his doors why on earth would anyone vote for this guy.

He and his wife are anti American and will change our culture into a new America that looks like something other then America.

Those who are following him had better look deep into this guy, I know he makes allot of people feel good but he will destroy America from the ground up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2008, 09:30 AM

2,141 posts, read 6,907,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Well as time goes by we see the skeletons coming out of the liberal candidates more and more everyday.

Didnt know this because of course no news media is going to cover it and hurt their golden boy.

YES WE CAN

Obama's little stolen quip was the EXACT same quip the ILLEGALS used during their illegal marches in OUR STREETS of American last year.

Then to have a mass murdered picture posted on his headquarters and all the other things he has hidden behind his doors why on earth would anyone vote for this guy.

He and his wife are anti American and will change our culture into a new America that looks like something other then America.

Those who are following him had better look deep into this guy, I know he makes allot of people feel good but he will destroy America from the ground up.
Yeah, I think your right! They seem to have more personal issues then a bus load of strippers!!

Old 02-19-2008, 09:41 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,794,068 times
And now McCain is stealing the Obama song video concept-thing, (whatever - watch the video, it's funny): Video: Obama parody video targeting McCain (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/28810-obama-parody-video-targeting-mccain - broken link)

I'd never heard those three words used together before, "Yes We Can."

And "Mission Accomplished." That was a new one.

But I will give it to George W. Bush for coming up with some original sayings of his own:

"I Talk To The Families Who Die"
"We're Kicking Ass in Iraq!"
"Iran is Not Iraq"
Is Our Children Learning?
Don't Forget Poland

Now THOSE are some original lines!

Old 02-19-2008, 09:44 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
Hey Firemed !!

Funny.. Bus load of strippers..........

Something just feels odd here, none of us seem to know much about his personal background and when someone digs it gets shut down pretty quickly.
The media wont cover his real estate dealing with a known criminal and wont touch is troubled childhood either.

If a person wants to run for the Presidency of the United States we have the right to know these things. Heck, lets his his credit report too, everyon else wants to see out credit report because they say it tells allot about a person.

I want to know more about him. I am sure the Clintons will come out digging more info the sooner it gets to the convention but the people deserve to know more about his life and dealings both personal and business.

Why hasnt this came out before that he shares the same message as the illegals did when they were marching in OUR streets and burning our flag?

Old 02-19-2008, 09:52 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,757,389 times
Quote:
he will destroy America from the ground up.
Sorry, I believe our current administration has done that quite handily.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,794,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
Sorry, I believe our current administration has done that quite handily.
Yes. "Mission Accomplished" on that whole idea.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:58 AM

413 posts, read 909,732 times
Quote:

YES WE CAN

Did you need help to write this? What illegal marches do you mean? Please explain. I'm expecting no response, but I'm asking for one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FB09
That's not his headquarters, and it's not even a sanctioned Obama campaign office. Stop making things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FB09

You're making up more and more crap. Where do you get this anti-American spew? Stop being a hatemonger.

And I'm still asking: what is his hidden agenda that you alleged he has?

Old 02-19-2008, 10:01 AM

413 posts, read 909,732 times
Quote:
Hey Firemed !!

Funny.. Bus load of strippers..........

Something just feels odd here, none of us seem to know much about his personal background and when someone digs it gets shut down pretty quickly.
The media wont cover his real estate dealing with a known criminal and wont touch is troubled childhood either.

If a person wants to run for the Presidency of the United States we have the right to know these things. Heck, lets his his credit report too, everyon else wants to see out credit report because they say it tells allot about a person.

I want to know more about him. I am sure the Clintons will come out digging more info the sooner it gets to the convention but the people deserve to know more about his life and dealings both personal and business.

Why hasnt this came out before that he shares the same message as the illegals did when they were marching in OUR streets and burning our flag?
1. You don't know much about his background because you can't be bothered to actually research at all. His background isn't exactly hidden information. Neither is Hillary's or McCain's, for that matter.

2. What message does he share with illegals who marched and burned the flag?

3. He has released his financial records, including his tax information, unlike SOME candidates...

Old 02-19-2008, 10:02 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Hmmm....

The "YES WE CAN Urban Asthma Partnership" was formed in 1997 to treat childrens asthma. Guess they MUST be in cahoots with those darned illegals too eh?

The W.K. Kellogg Foundation in Battle Creek Michigan sponsors "Yes we can!" - an effort to help low-income children and families to succeed academically and to achieve financial health and self-sufficiency. Better quit buying that Kellogg cereal 'cause every bite must somehow help those darned illegals bring down America.

And then there's the movie "Yes We Can" (1989). Have no idea what it's about, but clearly it's somehow helping those darned illegals bring down America.

Dang! Those three little words are EVERYWHERE - even in the dictionary (sneakily separated from each other so as to not draw suspicion) Who would have thought that Merriam-Webster would be somehow helping those darned illegals bring down America? Sounds like we need to ban those three evil little words and burn all those nasty dictionaries.

Ken

Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
I can't speak for the OP but it would be my guess that they are referring to the May 1st marches which brought out millions of illegal aliens marching in the streets demanding that they be given the rights of American citizens while chanting "Si se puede"--Yes we can, the phrase which Obama has now incorporated into his campaign. Of course, the language used is dependent upon the audience...but the phrase became synonomous with the May 1st protests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections