Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 09:26 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You've had your say. Why continue derailing the thread? Is this a sign of the civil unrest to come when dems don't get their way?
What's it a sign of when someone starts a thread with a question they refuse to answer themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2016, 09:28 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What's it a sign of when someone starts a thread with a question they refuse to answer themselves?
Ok - if Donald Trump is elected I will continue on with life as normal. I answered the question. Happy?

Old 08-06-2016, 09:29 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Ok - if Donald Trump is elected I will continue on with life as normal. I answered the question. Happy?
Cute, but you know that isn't the question, because you wrote the question.

Let's try this again. If Hillary is elected, will you get behind the POTUS in an attempt to unite the country?

Old 08-06-2016, 09:30 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
If, in the unlikely scenario of that happening, he does become President, I am going to stock up on beer and popcorn and sit back and watch the circus that ensues. It would be better than any reality or other show on TV !

My God, can you IMAGINE what every day would be like with this clown in that office ??? I might even buy a new bigger screen TV just to fully enjoy it all. I might also build a bomb shelter, because with his little finger on that button.........................

Don

Old 08-06-2016, 09:36 AM

6,822 posts, read 14,041,292 times
Quote:
Will you guys get behind the POTUS in an attempt to unite the country?
Will you kick and scream every day he holds office?
Will you consider moving to another country?
Will you engage in some sort of violent/destructive riots like Fegusson?

Where do you stand?

If Trump was to win I would do what I have done for every president. I will say a prayer for president Trump to lead us to the best of his ability. Give him the strength to heal our nation and let us reach higher heights. My gut would tell me we made a horrible mistake and I would put my faith in congress to hold him check. Basically I would hope for the best but expect the worst.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If, in the unlikely scenario of that happening, he does become President, I am going to stock up on beer and popcorn and sit back and watch the circus that ensues. It would be better than any reality or other show on TV !

My God, can you IMAGINE what every day would be like with this clown in that office ??? I might even buy a new bigger screen TV just to fully enjoy it all. I might also build a bomb shelter, because with his little finger on that button.........................

Don
I think you are secretly voting for Trump. Just my opinion though.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
If Trump was to win I would do what I have done for every president. I will say a prayer for president Trump to lead us to the best of his ability. Give him the strength to heal our nation and let us reach higher heights. My gut would tell me we made a horrible mistake and I would put my faith in congress to hold him check. Basically I would hope for the best but expect the worst.
What if he gets to the football though? Congress can't save you.

Old 08-06-2016, 10:10 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
I think you are secretly voting for Trump. Just my opinion though.

Well..............maybe ! Part of me does kinda sorta hope he gets in there. It would be a hoot. As I mentioned, TV is really boring these days, so it would liven things up a little.

Don

Old 08-06-2016, 10:12 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Perhaps make another thread?
I like this one.

Quote:
I want to know where the dems stand knowing their life is on the line.
Your hypothesis that Drumpf could actually be president needs some work.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ex_cid=rrpromo

Old 08-06-2016, 10:12 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
I'll give him a shot but I doubt he will get much done. If he campaign is this disorganized you can imagine that his White House will be as well. I also imagine that the Dems will do the same thing to him that the GOP did to Obama. I.E. shut down most of his agenda in the Senate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections