Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

The media is doing their best to pretend hilliary has a chance. From skewed polls to photoshopped support for their new world borderless candidate. The globalists are frightened shirtless that their frankenstien baby will be put down.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lorida-speech/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
Polls aren't rigged. Do you even realize how many state pollsters would need to be involved in the conspiracy to have rigged polls? Do you realize how ignorant that sounds? Her support isn't manufactured. In fact, it's driven by the absolute rejection of Trump.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:24 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
"Crowds don't matter" -- random CD posters

Old 08-09-2016, 08:26 AM

538: “Huh? Oh, yeah–it’s a big social club. The pollsters all work together. We have a Slack-room that’s sharing all kinds of results and skews and all that. That’s how we keep it all orderly.”
538: “Sure–what? You think it’s . . . random? Come on. Who do you think pays for the polls? People who want results. You’re buying media. It’s like ads or . . . I don’t know. Like newspaper stories? You pay 30k for a poll of Florida, it says what you want.”
Here is the TRUTH! Trump has "a commanding lead!" ⋆ Powdered Wig Society

Old 08-09-2016, 08:28 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Conservative tree house, a bastion of unbiased and fair and balanced reporting. sheeeesh.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Conservative tree house, a bastion of unbiased and fair and balance reporting. sheeeesh.
Did you expect cnn or abc to touch on this? just reporting the facts.. The hill posting a pic that wasnt even St Petes.. don't matter who reports it.. for your pleasure here is another right wing blogger with the same story
Outright Media Fraud=> Liberal Media Rescues Hillary - Fakes Photo of Her Tiny Florida Crowd

Old 08-09-2016, 08:32 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Conservative tree house, a bastion of unbiased and fair and balanced reporting. sheeeesh.
What was most interesting about the OPs link is the additional link in the story. It's from the LA Times and the OP-ED discusses the lack of objectivity on the part of the media when it comes to covering both Clinton and Trump. I think the term McCarthy-like was mentioned. Check it out carterstamp. I'm sure you'll find it an interesting read.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...nap-story.html

Old 08-09-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Did you expect cnn or abc to touch on this? just reporting the facts.. The hill posting a pic that wasnt even St Petes.. don't matter who reports it.. for your pleasure here is another right wing blogger with the same story
Outright Media Fraud=> Liberal Media Rescues Hillary - Fakes Photo of Her Tiny Florida Crowd
Oh, please. Show some integrity, will you? I would have even looked at Fox News, but conservative tree house?

Old 08-09-2016, 08:34 AM

13,689 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Ah, the Gateway Pundit! I addressed this website in another thread. Sad that people continue to link to it. Might as well link to the Onion.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
What was most interesting about the OPs link is the additional link in the story. It's from the LA Times and the OP-ED discusses the lack of objectivity on the part of the media when it comes to covering both Clinton and Trump. I think the term McCarthy-like was mentioned. Check it out carterstamp. I'm sure you'll find it an interesting read.
I read it. And I agree with it, in part. I heard Trump's crack about Russia, and I recognized it as just that, a crack. But Trump has, in a lot of cases, fueled the fire by not controlling his own mouth. He made fun of a handicapped reporter, he insulted Ted Cruz's wife, and accused his father of being in on the assassination of JFK, he went after the wife of a gold star family. He answers criticism with personal insults. The POTUS doesn't have that luxury. I don't want someone who is the leader of the free world who can't control himself when someone criticizes him.

FYI, I don't watch CNN, NBC, FOX etc. news because I know it's all biased, one way or another. But these ultra conservative sights are no better.

Last edited by carterstamp; 08-09-2016 at 08:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections