Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Possibly.. Belongs to neurology group.. Very much alike. See for yourself
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...dical-handler/
Quote:
One person (via twitter), following the possible Doctor angle, has discovered a medical doctor who does seem to fit the description, and while somewhat younger and thinner in the profile picture, does also match the visual physical appearance (link).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 02:26 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
OH please. The "conservative nuthouse" strikes again.

Look at the photo with the guy where he's wearing the grey underarmor shirt next to Bill. He's obviously carrying a gun.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post

Look at the photo with the guy where he's wearing the grey underarmor shirt next to Bill. He's obviously carrying a gun.
and under the grey shirt he's wearing his scrubbs

Old 08-10-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
and under the grey shirt he's wearing his scrubbs
So explain why a doctor carries a gun? The Secret Service isn't going to allow anyone to be armed anywhere near their protectees except themselves and vetted law enforcement. And those are not scrubs.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
So explain why a doctor carries a gun? The Secret Service isn't going to allow anyone to be armed anywhere near their protectees except themselves and vetted law enforcement. And those are not scrubs.
Explain why the SS caries what appears to be an injector? Why not let the man closest to her carry a gun after training for duel purposes? Could be, maybe not. Easy enough to find out if someone really wanted to..

Old 08-10-2016, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Explain why the SS caries what appears to be an injector? Why not let the man closest to her carry a gun after training for duel purposes? Could be, maybe not. Easy enough to find out if someone really wanted to..
The only "injector" I see him carrying is the one designed to inject lead projectiles into an enemy at high velocity.

Old 08-10-2016, 03:21 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,837 times
Best thing about those pics on the site is mayor DeBlasio waving the gay flag in the background. The sheer joy on his face tells you everything you needed to know, it really is time for that boy to step out of the closet. You can bet that wife of his has him cuckold all the way.

And yes Hillary is as sick as can be. With the Clingon Foundation/ State department pay for play email scandal now breaking as we speak, this may be her way out. Nothing surprises this election cycle...

Old 08-10-2016, 03:28 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
Quote:

Drug dealers often carry guns.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:00 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:

"Duel purposes?" Who is he, Aaron Burr? What do you think, if someone rushes at the protectee with a weapon, the Secret Service just challenges them to a duel on the spot?

And if you meant "dual purposes," that's even more ridiculous. The United States Secret Service doesn't just pass out spare Glocks to people who happen to be hanging around with the protectee anyway, just in case a gunfight breaks out and they need all the help they can get. I know this is hard for some conservatives to grasp, but the unfortunate truth is that life is not a Clint Eastwood movie. I swear to god, my IQ drops 10 points every time I log onto this forum and read some of these posts.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:35 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
"Duel purposes?" Who is he, Aaron Burr? What do you think, if someone rushes at the protectee with a weapon, the Secret Service just challenges them to a duel on the spot?

And if you meant "dual purposes," that's even more ridiculous. The United States Secret Service doesn't just pass out spare Glocks to people who happen to be hanging around with the protectee anyway, just in case a gunfight breaks out and they need all the help they can get. I know this is hard for some conservatives to grasp, but the unfortunate truth is that life is not a Clint Eastwood movie. I swear to god, my IQ drops 10 points every time I log onto this forum and read some of these posts.
Given your own words then, where would you estimate you fit in:

Dull. 80-89
Borderline deficiency 70-79
Moron 50-69
Imbecile 20-49
Idiot below 20

?

Don't blame me, you're the one that said your IQ drops when reading posts on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections