Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 08:45 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It might be helpful for Clinton supporters to realize that Trump supporters aren't gossip mongers like they are. Yeah, I quit reading the links unless they are related to the candidates and the issues since that is what I am focused on.

My favorite is when they constantly quote CNN, owned by Time Warner, and Time Warner owns $722,000 worth of Hillary Clinton yet attack conservative news outlets which I have not connected to Trump in such a financial way.

Let them burn out on this petty crap they use for deflection, the best is yet to come for the competition!
You're going to be saying that on November 7.

And yeah, you don't listen to gossip, unless it's about how Clinton is ill, or killed people, or called a child a "retard." You definitely stay above the fray.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 08:49 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Right now Trump should be talking about the latest email release from the State Department, but instead he's creating furor by saying Obama founded ISIS.

Why?

Old 08-11-2016, 08:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Right now Trump should be talking about the latest email release from the State Department, but instead he's creating furor by saying Obama founded ISIS.

Why?
Because he listens only to himself.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:56 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The continuation of demonizing Trump to keep the spotlight off of crooked Hillary who won't go before reporters who ask the questions people want answers too. Useful idiots feeding the zombies shiny buttons to distraction them from the danger of the brain eating beast. In the movies you can bash their heads in. In politics all you can do is vote and register the most zombies democrat to win the election.
I'm sorry, did you say something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections