Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Don Jr.'s "thrill killing" give you pause?
Don Jr.'s bloodlust and "thrill killing" are a real turn off. Bad for trump. 14 63.64%
Junior looks so macho having killed those evil critters -- probably with his bare hands! Great for trump. 1 4.55%
Couldn't care less. None of my bees-wax. Why are you even asking? I think nobody cares. 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 02:57 PM

549 posts, read 292,336 times

Advertisements

I remember how so many people were disgusted by the guy who killed cecil the lion.

...Yet no one seems disgusted by trump jr, who kills elephants just to pose with their severed tails, kills leopards for the thrill of it, and kills and lynches crocodiles.

In fact, they give trump points for having such "good kids" (actually grown ups who are actively making themselves part of the campaign, and thus fair game.)

Why aren't more people disgusted by trump jr.? Aren't his victims as worthy as cecil d. lion?

Here are pics of the "mighty hunter" with his "rightful prizes".

Personally, I think he's a dirtbag for these killings. And I think it reflects on his gold-plaited father that Don Jr. would spend his wealth so selfishly and cruelly...

NY Daily News -- Trump with severed elephant tail

Daily Mail -- trump jr. has shot a beautiful leopard

Huffington Post -- trump jr. hangs a croc

Inhabit.com -- beautiful animal... killed for nothing...

Last edited by bigpicture; 08-12-2016 at 03:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 03:06 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,778 times
I agree with you and would also agree if it was Chelsea Clinton.
I personally find hunting solely for sport disgusting.
Hunting for food is a different matter.
His trophy hunting is similar to his dad's trophy hunting, running for POTUS just for the win, not because you have something to offer.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:09 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Like father like son. Papa trump shot a small critter and proudly displays it on his head.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:10 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Like father like son. Papa trump shot a small critter and proudly displays it on his head.
THIS ^

Old 08-12-2016, 03:12 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Not into hunting animals you not eating .

Old 08-12-2016, 03:12 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
I've seen ALL these pictures..and for any man (with $$$$) who seeks some sort of Testosterone NEED to get validated..kind of describes what those who happen to have money do...I'm willing to bet..there's a multitude of men out there that prove everyday on many levels how superior they are compared to Donald Jr. :roll eyes:

I also noted that Donald Jr. fled America when his papa dearest came under fire for his incendiary (latest inflammatory tweets)...These Elite somehow cannot accept nor excuse their fathers a NUT JOB! They figure they did their duty..stood up there and claimed how wonderful their DADDY was..then fled!!

Ivan too will lose credibility after these past few weeks....In fact, the Trump Family seems far TOO CONNECTED to RUSSIAN influences..thus Trump Kid's exit stage right!!

Trump's whole persona is based on suggestion of "Success"..rather than actual PROOF...Tax Returns ( multiple years) would back up his superlative descriptions..BUT nope he won't//because Don Trump KNOW's it will PROVE what a true Charlatan he really is!!

Apple/Tree scenario

Old 08-12-2016, 03:20 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
That is disgusting, but that is the exact thing most Trump supporters support. Hunt endangered animals to extinction, because after all, the rapture is happening soon so who cares what we do to the planet and the ecosystem.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:21 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Is it good for trump? Probably among his base. Wonder how many women, other than sarah palin, would think it was positive? hmmm.. his dad is in trouble with the campaign, guess he just passed the work of fixing it off to his sister and went to have some fun?

Old 08-12-2016, 03:26 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
What is Don Jr. running for? This is really reaching. Surprise! Surprise!

First of all, it isn't the candidate running and his son is an adult. It isn't like he had a 10 year old caught skinning cats alive in the neighborhood.

Still, when it comes down to a race, the competition can make all the difference. I mean, the son of one candidate participating in a legal event and the other actual candidate is just

I think one thing getting in the way for the Hillary supporters is "legal" versus "illegal". It is not the same thing. I would consider this a moral issue, not as inhuman as abortion, something I would not engage in.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:27 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Anyone remember that dentist who killed Cecil the lion?

Most people were outraged by it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections