Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 05:26 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times

Advertisements

Just passed through the living room, where the spo has CNN on, with some talking heads... they were playing a clip, I guess of yesterday's comment by trump? Saying if he loses he will NEVER FORGIVE the people of Connecticut, Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. OK. How childish is he, really? Even Gore, who had a pretty legit reason to pursue a recount, gave in gracefully.

Not only that, the airhead surrogate from trump is saying that when all these thousands and thousands of people are at a trump rally, they go home feeling like he has spoken to each of them personally! Do they have some sort of hypnotism thing going on in the rallies or something? I mean, seriously? Spoken to each person, personally? No wonder the trump followers are all gaga over him, right?

Makes me want to move to one of those states - after all, if he hates them so much, he will be moving his stuff out of those states, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 08:03 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Trump saying he'll never forgive the people of Connecticut, Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania if he loses is classic Trump spitefulness. Unfortunately, he does carry a grudge and you're right, he's about the most childish person to ever run for public office. Personal vendettas have no place in the White House and Trump would spend a lot of his time getting even with anyone who'd speak against him.

His fan club, in my opinion, aren't voting FOR Trump per se but rather voting against Washington in general when they should be voting out all the obstructionists that have been keeping us from moving forward. Compromise is necessary in our form of government and that is something that has gotten lost in people like Mitch McConnell.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Curious, what is cnn saying about the latest emails suggesting pay to play? Or is this even noteworthy?
http://www.cnn.com/
Guess not. Nothing there^

Old 08-14-2016, 08:19 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
I am a Florida voter and I won't be voting for Trump. I guess he'll never forgive me when he loses. I am glad. I hope he stews about it for the rest of his life.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:25 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Curious, what is cnn saying about the latest emails suggesting pay to play? Or is this even noteworthy?
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

Off topic but they covered it. Get off the conspiracy sites once in a while and you'd already know this.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:30 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Off topic but they covered it. Get off the conspiracy sites once in a while and you'd already know this.
Who are you kidding? I've seen how CNN covers the Hillary email scandal. They always use a talking head with a sympathetic smile talking in a tone of voice that says I-can't-believe-we're-still-talking-about-this-nonsense , then they go right back to 24/7 Trump bashing.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:39 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Just passed through the living room, where the spo has CNN on, with some talking heads... they were playing a clip, I guess of yesterday's comment by trump? Saying if he loses he will NEVER FORGIVE the people of Connecticut, Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. OK. How childish is he, really? Even Gore, who had a pretty legit reason to pursue a recount, gave in gracefully.

Not only that, the airhead surrogate from trump is saying that when all these thousands and thousands of people are at a trump rally, they go home feeling like he has spoken to each of them personally! Do they have some sort of hypnotism thing going on in the rallies or something? I mean, seriously? Spoken to each person, personally? No wonder the trump followers are all gaga over him, right?

Makes me want to move to one of those states - after all, if he hates them so much, he will be moving his stuff out of those states, right?
Oooooooooohhh ! Thank goodness I am safe in the midwest and won't feel the wrath of Trump. Seek shelter if you live in one of these states and Trump doesn't win because of YOU, not HIM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Who are you kidding? I've seen how CNN covers the Hillary email scandal. They always use a talking head with a sympathetic smile talking in a tone of voice that says I-can't-believe-we're-still-talking-about-this-nonsense , then they go right back to 24/7 Trump bashing.
Guess there are some that still don't know how to start their own threads. Pretty sad, really

Old 08-14-2016, 08:46 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Somehow they make political hay for days or a week out of OP subject meanwhile reporting "pay to play" scam once as if its really no big deal since "everybodys doin it"

Old 08-14-2016, 08:46 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
That was sarcasm, people. Stop being silly.

[Am I first? Did I beat the Trumpettes??]

Old 08-14-2016, 08:57 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,631 times
What will I do? I live in Ohio, and Trump won't forgive me. How will I go on?

He is a dumbass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections