Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 05:35 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Profiling in general no races are even involved. I love how the Left narrative is to lie and keep lying even though everyone sees through it. It's quite embarrassing.
You might want to go back and actually read what I wrote. I didn't talk about profiling, except as it applies to the link. My point was that trump has now spun back from moderating his tone and message and is on the loose again. He will be 'himself' with his historical lack of concern for facts and the results of his actions, lack of self control, and lack of coherent thought. You gotta love it!

News flash! Profiling can be done with religion, I never mentioned "race profiling". If trump wants to profile muslims, he is profiling based on religion, not on race. Where is the "left narrative" and "lying" in that? It should be quite embarrassing to have to keep thinking of ways to deflect and be non-responsive to every post about trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 05:41 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Trump so far has stated stupid words. They are stupid enough to get me to not vote for him. Hillary has actually participated in stupid asinine wars that has killed American's and thousands of innocent people in many parts of the world and lied about it.

I have to wonder about your level of outrage here.

We do have some idea about whether NYers still support these practices.

Poll: Stop-frisk supported, but with revisions | Newsday
What level of outrage? Apparently I forgot to give the <SARCASM> signal.

There are clearly some NYers who still support these practices. So, I reiterate my comment - please see the part in bold:

"And, I believe that even the New Yorkers who supported stop and frisk are now dismayed at seeing the result of that policy, and see it as something to be ashamed about. Or not, you never know."

Again, I seem to have forgotten to give the <SARCASM> signal.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:21 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Trump is president of something? A local Lion's club maybe? Tell us what he is the president of.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:40 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
We already tried to take Iraq's oil, my dear.

Don't you remember that the Bush administration said the oil would pay for the war?

They tried very hard to grab the oil, but the natives BLEW UP the pipelines faster than we could rebuild them.

You want us to send hundreds of thousands back into Iraq to get the oil at a time gasoline is at $1.85??

Oh yeah, that's really bright
You just proved you didn't listen to Trump. He wants the oil to keep it from ISIS. They are making millions of dollars off it and using the money to kill us.

Old 08-20-2016, 11:20 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Cool! Did he insult any dead veterans or POWs this time? He prefers the ones who weren't captured, you know. Kinda rich for a draft dodger, but then again, Trump is kinda rich as he likes to remind us all (even though he is now taking a lot of lobbyist money like he said he wouldn't).

You must be so proud.
huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections