Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 04:30 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
He wears lifts in his shoes so he'll seem taller. Men who wear lifts look and walk off-balance because they are off balance. It's why he's always leaning forward.

He leans on the podium because he's weak and out of shape. Dude probably leaves the stage and has someone bring him a towel and a glass of orange juice.
I have to be careful on steps because of my progressive lenses. He is doing fine and many at his age are envious, and obviously many younger people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I hear he's had multiple documented falls, resulting in broken bones, and a concussion. I also hear he's had multiple blood clots, and has been on blood thinners for 18 years and counting.

I even heard one of Trump's closest aides said he is often confused.

Oh no wait, that's Hillary.
That's OK. I often see Clinton's supporters confusing Trump with Clinton. I think it helps them with supporting her, denying the reality of what is attributed to her.

The stench of desperation and nothing else. I mean, they have tried to attribute all of Hillary's foul attributes to Trump. They, like Clinton, have failed in that pursuit and are now doing more damage each time they do it. You can't teach an old dog new tricks - I have senior dogs and I can verify this.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:30 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I noticed that when Trump and Pence exited the plane in Louisiana, Pence had his hand holding
Trump's upper arm. Seems like Trump needed help de-planing the steps. BALANCE PROBLEMS?

why stoop to this, cmon, youre better than that, right?

Old 08-20-2016, 04:35 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,963 times
For people so sure Clinton will win, they spend an incredible amount of time making outrageous things up and badmouthing Trump. Am I the only one who finds that behavior rather curious?

Old 08-20-2016, 04:35 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Maybe. He's mentally unbalanced, if nothing else.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:41 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
I hear he's had multiple documented falls, resulting in broken bones, and a concussion. I also hear he's had multiple blood clots, and has been on blood thinners for 18 years and counting.

I even heard one of Trump's closest aides said he is often confused.

Oh no wait, that's Hillary.
Actually those are the claims of Trump's pea-brained lying minions. As he continues to plummet in the polls and lose votes you'll probably hear Hillary is.....a leprechaun!!..... since they are real good at coming up with stupid stuff.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:48 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I noticed that when Trump and Pence exited the plane in Louisiana, Pence had his hand holding
Trump's upper arm. Seems like Trump needed help de-planing the steps. BALANCE PROBLEMS?
Flying all over the country to attend rallies. Then making the time to help those devastated by the floods in Louisiana is exemplary. No chance of Hillary doing such a thing.

If she were to have the same schedule as Trump, she would be wheeled around in a wheelchair with an oxygen mask. No way could she handle this same pace.

In fact we saw a clip of her today getting off her plane, no assistance this time but she did look so contrived in how she walked in a wobbly fashion to her car. Showing everyone she does not need the help.
And she was probably sleeping for two days before she had to make the flight.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:33 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, just moving through the area. Is this the first time you have watched people moving around a disaster area?

Many hold the handrail. It isn't like someone was holding him up and at least, he was ready, willing and able to make the trip which is more than we can say for some others.

Holding the handrail makes sense. I sure don't want him falling! Whatever it takes to get the job done!

We all know this silliness was just started as a deflection from the one that is having balance problems and needs to be propped.

Thread fail.
Well, that's a great pivot! After all the comments about how hillary holds the handrail. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:21 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Actually those are the claims of Trump's pea-brained lying minions. As he continues to plummet in the polls and lose votes you'll probably hear Hillary is.....a leprechaun!!..... since they are real good at coming up with stupid stuff.

This is the typical response from the dems when the documented facts are presented.

Hillary has had multiple documented falls.

Hillary has sustained broken bones in her falls.

Hillary has sustained a concussion in her falls.

Hillary has sustained a a blood clot in her head as a result of her falls.

Hillary suffered from post concussion syndrome as a result of her falls.

Hillary has multiple documented blood clots.

Hillary has been on a dangerous blood thinner for 18 years now to reduce her chance of heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots.

Everything I said about Hillary's health is verifiable fact.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
This is the typical response from the dems when the documented facts are presented.

Hillary has been on a dangerous blood thinner for 18 years now to reduce her chance of heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots.

That is scary !!! She shouldn't be accepted as a dog catcher. The liability is to great.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:30 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,076 times
Quote:

Surely you can provide a credible source then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections