Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 03:31 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times

Advertisements

Mike Huckabee: Hillary Concedes Defeat With Her Trump KKK 'Slander'

I said it was desperation when I heard about it before she even did the speech....but the speech was even more desperate than I thought...if she could beat Trump with better policy ideas why not roll them out? She refuses to! He has done NOTHING but talk about policy policy policy for 3 weeks now she has been hiding and getting money from donors....She knows something the polls are hiding obviously...is it an internal poll? Is it her health? What is it? Does she know what Assange is going to release along with the debates that are going to harm her and she knows she can't handle the stress? Something is going on folks...why hide? Why "run out the clock" if she is such the better candidate? Is she going to hide from the debates as well?

Old 08-26-2016, 03:47 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,631 times
It's funny that a Trump supporter is taking the high ground on policy. Trump doesn't have a policy. It changes day to day. Plus, he has no idea what he is doing. If he didn't want the campaign to be about race, he shouldn't have used the language he did, or appealed to the newest form of KKK, the alt right.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Huckabee who?

Old 08-26-2016, 04:43 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,018 times
Absolutely. She just threw the entire kitchen sink at him way too early. Desperation on full display. Something isn't right in their internal polling or they know something big is coming that will hurt them more then we think. This is obvious, any thinking person can see this.

She kicked like a mule this time trying to land a death blow. It's not going to work but there is a reason to pull out the big guns already, something is up...

Old 08-26-2016, 04:46 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
The democrats are the founder of the KKK and the Jim Crow Laws. The democrats were for segregation for 100 years and more.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Huckabee should look up the definition of slander...

Old 08-26-2016, 04:55 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Absolutely. She just threw the entire kitchen sink at him way too early. Desperation on full display. Something isn't right in their internal polling or they know something big is coming that will hurt them more then we think. This is obvious, any thinking person can see this.

She kicked like a mule this time trying to land a death blow. It's not going to work but there is a reason to pull out the big guns already, something is up...
Yep. Something is up but WHAT? We have her health,her emails,new emails about benghazi that MUST be released by September 13th,the debates,wikileaks promising to release more 3 days before a debate...and that's just the stuff we do know....

Old 08-26-2016, 04:58 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post

I said it was desperation when I heard about it before she even did the speech....but the speech was even more desperate than I thought...if she could beat Trump with better policy ideas why not roll them out? She refuses to! He has done NOTHING but talk about policy policy policy for 3 weeks now she has been hiding and getting money from donors....She knows something the polls are hiding obviously...is it an internal poll? Is it her health? What is it? Does she know what Assange is going to release along with the debates that are going to harm her and she knows she can't handle the stress? Something is going on folks...why hide? Why "run out the clock" if she is such the better candidate? Is she going to hide from the debates as well?
I think it's all of the above.

Good post. I couldn't rep you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
It's funny that a Trump supporter is taking the high ground on policy. Trump doesn't have a policy. It changes day to day. Plus, he has no idea what he is doing. If he didn't want the campaign to be about race, he shouldn't have used the language he did, or appealed to the newest form of KKK, the alt right.
The attacks against those that are exposing Hillary only makes her look worse.

The Alt right racist thing is nothing other than propaganda by the desperate left.

If Hillary really was surging in the polls, and her policy was so much better than Trumps, she wouldn't be going full retard right now.

Remember the last time they went full retard, it was when the DNC, and Hillary were exposed rigging the primaries. Remember the insane Trump is in collusion with Putin conspiracy theory by the left?

Old 08-26-2016, 05:08 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democrats are the founder of the KKK and the Jim Crow Laws. The democrats were for segregation for 100 years and more.
Even if that was true, what were the Republicans doing to denounce the KKK and vote Jim Crow laws out of existence? After all, if they had wanted to do something, it wouldn't have taken 100 years.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:09 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post

Do you have a link to the policies you claim Trump has announced?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections