Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 06:41 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
That is what we are talking about. I will use PC term for it so you understand INNER CITY URBAN AREAS. Better? My point is you can't FORCE anyone to a rally of any kind and by your first comment you obviously think you can. Its the democrat slave master mentality kicking in. Its probably why he is planning trips to black inner cities soon....Not his fault blacks didn't feel welcomed by PAST GOP candidates. They ARE welcomed by Trump.

The majority of blacks do NOT live the ghetto and don't need to be whitesplained and told they do.

And boofreakinghoo that only white people want to attend Trump rallies. I can't imagine for the life of me why that would be the case.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:43 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Oh dear, that's not a secret video that's when BLM interrupted one of her events, BTW she was 100% right you don't change hearts, you legislate.
... when you have a weak argument and can only get your way by using the force of government.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
The majority of blacks do NOT live the ghetto and don't need to be whitesplained and told they do.

And boofreakinghoo that only white people want to attend Trump rallies. I can't imagine for the life of me why that would be the case.

Amazing that people use words like "whitesplain" unironically. Do you actually think it strengthens your argument?

Old 08-26-2016, 06:47 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times
Quote:

You are an expert on where black people live now huh? I can tell you MOST successful black folks are republicans not democrats and those are NOT the people that need or want Trumps help. Its the inner city folks...What the hell is whitesplained? Stop your race politics crap for christ sakes. Listen to any black man or woman on tv explaining what the problem is no jobs,bad schools,drugs etc. THEY WANT HELP! Democrats use and throw away until 4 years later they need them again to get elected. Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama! I don't care who attends Trumps rallies I never have attended one myself...don't need to. Obviously he sees this as an issue he can fix and is going to. He will go TO the black inner city and talk to people while Hillary hides.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:18 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:

Oh...wow...! "whitesplained"? Have you no shame?

And, yes, black people do attend Trump rallies.

Do you have any more bigoted statements to add?

Old 08-26-2016, 08:29 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Belittle a black man...

Would we prefer that Clinton just nod her head and agree with everything black people say?
Problem was it not a conversation and more like a lecture.

She upset this man by trying to shout over him

Just look at his face when she finished . He looks so annoyed even frustrated by her glib ways.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:36 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,012,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
... when you have a weak argument and can only get your way by using the force of government.
Well you can't change the hearts of people who believe another race is inferior, in other words to quote Mark Twain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Old 08-26-2016, 09:16 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Here is a longer uncut version:

Hillary says that BLM can't just be complainers and blamers with "changing hearts" goals - they need to have legislative goals "otherwise we'll be back here in 10 years having the same conversation". The guy is rambling "standing here in your space" with no clear goal. He'll be a better activist if he takes Hillary's advice.

"Clinton had little interest in the touchy-feeling notion of hearts and minds—“lip service,” she called it at one point—and instead wanted to get down to brass tacks: What is it that you want to achieve? Give me a policy agenda to “sell.” In the language of a politician, she wanted to hear their “ask”—a specific, tangible request that is made hundreds of times a day in meetings between officials and advocates on Capitol Hill or Cabinet department offices.

Hillary Clinton's Blunt View of Social Progress - The Atlantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo

Old 08-26-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Here is a longer uncut version:

Hillary says that BLM can't just be complainers and blamers with "changing hearts" goals -

Complainers and blamers can change hearts?

Old 08-26-2016, 09:36 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Hillary is a racist PoS just like Trump, nothing to see here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections