Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 02:21 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
Same here. I am vehemently opposed to Trump and have despised him for over 30-years. Being a moderate Republican for most of my life, I'm not a Hillary "supporter" but am voting for her to do my small part to keep Trump from winning.
~amanda
Talk like that proves you were never a Republican, and if you are really planning to vote for crooked hillary, I would question your patriotism...
You obviously hate America...

Old 08-28-2016, 02:22 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,888,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Clark Park saved me the trouble of typing all this. ^^^^^

I'll add that even IF Hillary is a lying, greedy, old-school politician, she's still infinitely better prepared and more experienced to be president than Trump. There's no contest there. The presidency isn't a reality TV show or a popularity contest--it's deadly serious business. Trump has shown zero ability to carry out the job.
She didn't accomplish anything of value as a Senator, unless you want to count taking property away from a poor black church using eminent domain as an accomplishment.
She was a complete failure as Sec of State. She ran guns to Syrian and Libyan rebels in another failed attempt to get involved in other nations civil wars AND she lied about it.

She isn't prepared for anything except to line her pockets which she proved when she took 10 mil from the Saudis for her Clinton Foundation. No conflict of interest, nothing to see here sheep, move along.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:23 PM

15,997 posts, read 7,052,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Your false race card playing is showing.
When one can't discuss policy because what they supported is a complete failure, the thing to do is deflect and falsely play the race card.

It's always about policy.
what???

Old 08-28-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Simple. I'm voting for the party platform and I'm voting for the candidate who will make the better choices in nominating Supreme Court justices.

I'm voting for who has a more credible record as an ELECTED public official.

I'm for electing the person who is more likely to respect the Roe v. Wade decision and preserve a woman's right to choose.

I'm for electing the person who has less bankruptcies and dishonest business dealings. Someone who honorably pays their bills and does not stiff their employees.

I'm for electing the person who does not demonize Mexicans or Muslims.

I'm for electing the person who acts with dignity and poise and behaves in a presidential manner, not someone who is a clown and buffoon.

I'm for electing the person who was not endorsed by David Duke or carries the support of the American Nazi movement. the KKK, and their ilk.

I will not vote for someone who grovels and bows before the alter of the NRA.

I am interested in seeing who is being endorsed by African-American, Asian-American, Jewish, civil rights and LGBT organizations.

I do not care if either candidate received donations from Saudi Arabia or India or China. I wish those countries would give a donation to my foundation.

As a Union member, I am looking at the person who respects organized labor and upholding the right of collective bargaining.

I will only vote for a candidate who will honor the precedent set by EVERY presidential candidate for the past 40 years by releasing the tax records as proof of not being a tax evader.

I will vote for the candidate who actually got the endorsement of a living US President.

I will not vote for someone who cannot even receive endorsements from Senators and congresspeople in his own party.

Just a few reasons ...

I could go on for another hundred reasons...

I think you get the idea.

CAPICHE ???
You are voting for the end of America, you want it to become a third world country, something obama has dreamed of for eight years..

Old 08-28-2016, 02:26 PM

15,997 posts, read 7,052,519 times
[quote=ambient;45291758]

Quote:
It's simple. I don't like either choice, but Hillary to me is the lesser of two evils.

Despite her mishandling of her emails, I am more concerned about national security in the hands of an unstable, bigoted sociopath than.
1.I am a little surprised that Democrats beat the drum of national security as much as they do. I thought that was the Republican drum beat of scare mongering. America is the safest place on earth right now. Most mass murders were committed by homegrown psychopaths and nuts with guns, unlike in other places.

2. Actually she is worse. She has a Foundation and its donors were benefiting from easy and fast access. Business may always be conducted that way, with purchased access to State department, but not through funneling of "donations" and speaker fees. That is a first. It was her job to keep those access clean, clear, and transparent. She ignored the Inspector general's concern. I have no intention of voting for Trump but I will not waste my vote to keep him out. That is not my responsibility. Either case they both will do damage to the presidency and will have one term to do that.

3.Maybe so but haters will always hate. That is part of America, has always been so and always will. That is why we have a constitution and a Bill of Rights. Many things Trumpees are dreaming of will never come to pass because the constitution is on the side of minorities and individual rights and forward looking.[/b]

4.That. I actually like some of his ideas against nation building, which Bernie was against as well. Let the Muslim nations fight the Islamic extremism, it is their moment of crisis. We do not need to be involved nor in Israel. Unfortunately Trump has stepped away from those positions. There is not a war that Clinton has not liked.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Clark Park saved me the trouble of typing all this. ^^^^^

I'll add that even IF Hillary is a lying, greedy, old-school politician, she's still infinitely better prepared and more experienced to be president than Trump. There's no contest there. The presidency isn't a reality TV show or a popularity contest--it's deadly serious business. Trump has shown zero ability to carry out the job.
Funny you should use the term deadly and hillary in the same sentence, since she has killed, and allowed to be killed, so very many in her quest to be queen.
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Old 08-28-2016, 02:32 PM

121 posts, read 74,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Why do Trump supporters always rave like mad dogs? Can't y'all be rational?

Old 08-28-2016, 02:34 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larali View Post
Why do Trump supporters always rave like mad dogs? Can't y'all be rational?
poorly educated

Old 08-28-2016, 02:42 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,673,821 times
Quote:
Talk like that proves you were never a Republican, and if you are really planning to vote for crooked hillary, I would question your patriotism...
You obviously hate America...
Yep, been waiting for this old chestnut to show up. Only people who share your views are true loyal, patriotic Americans. If anyone is going to vote for Hillary they are not a patriot, hate America, want to see it destroyed & become a third world country, yadda, yadda yadda. Only people who share your views are true loyal, patriotic Americans. Can't help but laugh how this has become pretty much a worn out slogan of the Trump supporters.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:42 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,725,020 times
Quote:
Funny you should use the term deadly and hillary in the same sentence, since she has killed, and allowed to be killed, so very many in her quest to be queen.
Just stop already. Posts like this make you look like an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections