Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 03:22 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,106,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Hillary herself started the baking cookies meme. She's totally clueless of how others react to her toxic personality.
As are her rabid followers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2016, 03:25 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
It's 2016. Hillary can bake cookies, visit with her family AND run for office. I know some in the GOP want to take America back to the 1890s when women stayed home and baked cookies. Is that what you are referring to, taking America back in time?
Actually, Hillary can't do any of those things without fainting, freezing, seizuring, falling, coughing, laughing inappropriately.............. She is probably closer to hospice care than baking cookies and visiting with her family.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:32 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I guess i am not capable of answering your question. I find Hilllary awkward, annoying, unqualified and cannot understand how anyone would support her.

The fact that anyone does, makes me think I'm living in a bubble.
You have to remember, everyone isn't like you. 50% of the population has an IQ under 100. Hard to relate to them, I know.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:15 AM

Well, now she is going back into hiding. They let her out and between the damage of her "deplorables" comment and her sidelining the 9/11 ceremony, back to her cage!

She won't be traveling to CA. Too sick to campaign is definitely too sick to serve as POTUS.

US presidential election: Hillary Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia, aide says

Loads of chatter right now about who will replace her if she drops out, like NEVER before, so maybe finally............

Old 09-12-2016, 06:22 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
I think she died and they're holding her corpse hostage until after the election.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I think she died and they're holding her corpse hostage until after the election.
Geesh, you have to introduce a thought like that when we already know they would do ANYTHING to get her elected.

It's past time for the DNC to do the right thing and get a nominee that doesn't require extensive bedrest. We are talking about the most important job in our country and giving it to a virtual invalid.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:46 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Geesh, you have to introduce a thought like that when we already know they would do ANYTHING to get her elected.

It's past time for the DNC to do the right thing and get a nominee that doesn't require extensive bedrest. We are talking about the most important job in our country and giving it to a virtual invalid.
That makes sense, but the DNC cannot just take Clinton out of the running even if they wanted to. She has to step down herself unless she's mentally unstable or practically in a coma.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:44 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
It's really just the Republican's fevered imagination.

They get real worked up about things.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:02 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's really just the Republican's fevered imagination.

They get real worked up about things.
Getting worked up and needing a work up is the contrast.

Republican's are high energy and that is a good thing. It is necessary for the work ahead.

Crooked Hillary buckled at the knees in a sign of weakness and interestingly many of her supporters do the same thing when the national anthem plays. Weak leaders with weak policy's and weak followers trying to divide the nation and make it weaker.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:32 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, now she is going back into hiding. They let her out and between the damage of her "deplorables" comment and her sidelining the 9/11 ceremony, back to her cage!

She won't be traveling to CA. Too sick to campaign is definitely too sick to serve as POTUS.

US presidential election: Hillary Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia, aide says

Loads of chatter right now about who will replace her if she drops out, like NEVER before, so maybe finally............
Is that report true?

I thought camp Hillary, and all the dems on here ensured us that Hillary was just fine. I mean did you see her walk out of Chelsea's apartment? She was conscious (a big step up from earlier in the day) and waving to the press.

I think this whole, Hillary is canceling her California trip, is a vast right wing conspircy.

Spoiler
sarcasm

Seriously, I bet they sure wish they kept her in hiding. She comes out with three coughing fits, and when she stops coughing long enough to talk, she calls 10's of million of Americans "deplorables".

She caps off her horrendous week by being dragged unconconscious by three people into a van.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections