Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 08:14 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,753,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Here's the outcome

Trump will Loose, he will whine and cry and claim the election process is a fraudulent system, he will claim someone did something to the voting booths, or some claim to blame it on something. He will scream and holler, as his ways to appease himself after the landslide victory against him. As a saving face move.
Then he will get on the phone and talk to all the other countries he wants to do business, and promote himself as a Presidential Nominee as a promotion point. His first big move will be to Russia, and reminding Putin that he did promotional advertising for Putin and Russia, and that should afford him access to Russian Funding and Access to do development projects in Russia. He will stomp around pursuits of any and all Baltic Regional locations, trying to sell deals to get funding and access.

He will try and push a strangle hold move on the remaining Republican, because he knows he has taken over their Party, and he will demand they promote his business agenda of he will expose them in the media for their under the table historical game playing. He will push them to promote and fight like a wild beast for more tax cuts.

Not one of his products will be made in the USA, and he will try to expand his product line by pursuing Eastern European Countries to be his labor pool. He's aware that he can't play his style game in China because the Chinese will not forget things he's said about them, and he certainly knows that the Trump brand will not survive in the Middle East after his aims of denigration of the Muslim people.

He will find these people in Russia don't play into the bankruptcy game, and they will demand that he put up collateral, if not property it will be his life for the guarantee to complete projects. Likely when its done, they will set him up and reverse his game back on him.
Karma may not be very nice to him....
Too funny, who's whining now?

Old 03-10-2017, 08:15 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
I asked this question over a year ago, when he was still trying to beat 17 R candidates
I'm trying. Somethings happening now do make my life easier, and I do feel the American Dream coming back to almost attainable. But, it still feels like he might be out of there any second and I really don't want Pence as president. So, my answer is almost. lol

Old 03-10-2017, 08:36 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,268,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I'll take him seriously when polls shows he's winning the vote of white college grads in swing states. He's not winning appreciable numbers of minority voters, and he can't turn out enough non-college whites in swing states to win on that vote alone. He needs a bigger share of college voters than he's been getting to carry the states that count.
It certainly appears he got that share you are talking about.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:46 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,902,091 times
I love it when these old pre-election threads get resurrected. It's so much fun to see how absolutely, 100% CERTAIN many leftists were about things, not too long ago. They KNEW. (And these are the people who NOW want us to believe that they're wise and smart....who think they should be taken seriously....)

I like to pull up the posts of some of them and go back to their posts from right after the election.....how they handled their comeuppance. And what a comeuppance it is!!

Old 03-10-2017, 09:40 AM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
When Clinton wins, play nice people.
lol

Old 03-10-2017, 12:39 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,290,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It certainly appears he got that share you are talking about.
He did. He was able to hold enough white college voters in the suburbs of the Rust Belt, while getting a strong rural turnout coupled with a lower urban turnout to win states that an R hadn't won in 20 years to eke out a win. It amounted to a combined margin in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin of about 77,000 votes, but, along with a 1% win in Florida it was more than enough to win.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:48 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,706 times
I was for Bernie. I voted Hillary. Won't vote for a Man-child who has to have time to learn the office and how to act presidential. Especially how he acted towards Obama with the birther thing which he never apologized for. Now, it's a wire tapping with out any evidence. Then the every weekend vacation at Mara Logo. Who's going to pay for all of this security? Next, the Wall, wait until we see the bill for that one. The funny part is how the Republicans threatened to shut down the government for less when Obama was in office.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:57 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Not ever gonna happen, dude. Sorry.
You sure called that one wrong.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:04 PM

34,019 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I'll take him seriously when polls shows he's winning the vote of white college grads in swing states. .

Red Wall held. Blue Wall crumbled.

Take it seriously.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:36 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,739,463 times
If by "taking Trump seriously" you mean opposing him 100%, then yes. LOTS of us are. Pay attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections