Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 11:22 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times

Advertisements

Misleading headline.

Watch.

She directly asks him in reference to Cheney: "Is that the kind of Vice President you'd want to be ?"

Pence: Wellll, (this means no), "a very active VP" in regards to Congress and the Senate...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 12:03 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President Is Dick Cheney - ABC News

“I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American,” Pence said on ABC’s "This Week."

This should truly terrify anyone, especially since Pence will likely be the acting President behind the scenes, yet we know Trumpers won't care that Pence wants to be like the most hated VP in US history.
Yet you probably wanted Biden as president.

Old 09-18-2016, 12:04 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
So he plans on shooting a friend while hunting then?

Old 09-18-2016, 12:05 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ewww. This is truly terrifying.
Pence admires Cheney?Now, that is seriously frightening.

Old 09-18-2016, 12:12 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I like Pence a lot. I'm a libertarian, but I respect his values. I can't say the same thing about Kaine except his face come off as a clown.
What values? He's a right wing fascist who claims to be so religious, but has no problem clinging to the Trump ticket, despite Trump being an alleged billionaire, proud adulterer. Pence also advocates harming LGBT people with his disgusting beliefs. Pence is also a horrible politician and his own state hates him.

Old 09-18-2016, 12:13 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Yet you probably wanted Biden as president.
No I wanted Bernie, but I'll take Biden any day over Trump, Hillary, or Pence.

Old 09-18-2016, 01:32 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,750,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
What values? He's a right wing fascist who claims to be so religious, but has no problem clinging to the Trump ticket, despite Trump being an alleged billionaire, proud adulterer. Pence also advocates harming LGBT people with his disgusting beliefs. Pence is also a horrible politician and his own state hates him.
Good slandering from the left as usual. I like how he has dealt with the press recently. He is unusually calm. That's better than the clown I've seen from Kaine.
But frankly, Trump may not be perfect, but Hilary has nothing to beat him in the above. Are you saying Bill Clinton is not a proud adulterer? He is worse. What exactly did Colin Powell say about him in an email. The only difference is that he is not a billionaire, but if Hilary is elected, he'll soon will be one. Pay for play that is. That's how other leaders of corrupted countries got rich.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:31 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Good slandering from the left as usual. I like how he has dealt with the press recently. He is unusually calm. That's better than the clown I've seen from Kaine.
But frankly, Trump may not be perfect, but Hilary has nothing to beat him in the above. Are you saying Bill Clinton is not a proud adulterer? He is worse. What exactly did Colin Powell say about him in an email. The only difference is that he is not a billionaire, but if Hilary is elected, he'll soon will be one. Pay for play that is. That's how other leaders of corrupted countries got rich.
Hillary has her issues but trump is UNQUALIFIED for the office. He has zero clue. The guy is a mess.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
And Hildebeast followers aren't terrified that they are voting for the most corrupt politician and pathological liar in recent political history, say the last 50 years? That's far more terrifying than someone who views Dick Chaney in high regard. I know this is really shocking to you left wing liberals, but millions of people who are not liberals hold him in high regard. You won't know that because you can't ever get out of your left wing safety bubble. The world is bigger and more diverse than you want to believe. You really do need to get out more.
If Pence had chosen the devil as a role model it would have been better than Darth Cheney.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:51 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
So he plans on shooting a friend while hunting then?
LOL, even I have to laugh at that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections