Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 12:32 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,183,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
I voted in the Time poll shortly after the debate and after I read your post, went back to see if I can vote again. I couldn't.

ETA: Just tried it with the CNBC poll and couldn't vote again as well.
Erase your cookies and try again. Or use a different browser. Or use a private window on IE

Or try some of these methods: https://www.wholewhale.com/tips/how-...oting-contest/

You can buy votes from these people: https://www.bulksocialfanshop.com/bu...st-competition

There are probably cheaper places though.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:36 AM

1,229 posts, read 860,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlees View Post
Yes you can. You can't just go vote again, you empty your cache first then you go back in and vote as many times as you what, each time clearing your cache first, works like a charm each and every time..

Even if that is true, what's to stop Hillary supporters from doing the same thing.

Can you provide any true numbers or logical analysis in your own words as to why a Trump supporter would waist their time clearing their cache five times to vote for him but a Hillary supporter would not do the same thing?

Last edited by At-Chilles; 09-27-2016 at 12:44 AM..

Old 09-27-2016, 12:37 AM

286 posts, read 150,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
How could the deplorable's be so smart to do such a thing? hil's followers are the "educated" one's so her followers should have these polls winning big time, right?
That makes no sense, was that an attempt at humor?

3,261 posts, read 3,708,428 times
Watched the debate in the UK, Hilary won easily, while Trump's fourth grade language was irritating. One thing that was quite obvious though, was how easy it was for Hilary to get under Trump's skin.

4,840 posts, read 9,923,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Newt ( strongest NAFTA supporter ever) on Hannity declares Trump the winner. He's very proud of Trump.

Blah blah about Guilianni and how Stop and Frisk reduced violent crime in NYC.

That violent crime dropped all over the US at the same time, despite very different laws, eludes many.

20+ years later and there is still no consensus as to why violent crimes plunged all over the US.
But it fell at a much faster rate in NY. Other cities like Chicago and Philly have seen declines but still have significant violent crime problems even today whereas NY is one of the safest cities in the country.

Stop & Frisk definitely needed some changes, but shouldn't have been eliminated all together.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:38 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,934,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Well heck, either way...good sign for Trump. The deplorables are ready to attack the real voting booths on election day.
Yes but there's a good number of people that are sickened by his egoistical comments like that he's "too smart to pay taxes." If I were even remotely thinking of voting Trump, that was a deal-breaker there. It just proves he is the out-of-touch 1% elite "only the little people pay taxes" Dumb Donald that I knew he was. And how people like you and others buy into his bull****, I will never know.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:38 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,719,908 times
The best part was Hillary (finally) hitting him with not paying contractors for services rendered.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:39 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,639,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Watched the debate in the UK, Hilary won easily, while Trump's fourth grade language was irritating. One thing that was quite obvious though, was how easy it was for Hilary to get under Trump's skin.
Well, that's just it - it's not just Hillary; it's that easy for anyone to get under that nincompoop's skin. He's a freaking 12-year old girl.

I think one of the biggest moments was when Hillary was talking about how much money he made scooping up real estate from people who were busted in the crash, and he interrupted to gloat, "That's called business, by the way." Look for that one in a lot of upcoming campaign commercials.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:40 AM

14,690 posts, read 14,674,826 times
I guess if Hillary can be called an overweight fruit then we can consider Donald an obese tangerine.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:41 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,680,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
This isn't at all what happened. Trump was strong and presidential, he destroyed team Hillary/lester on many points and all she did was smirk and act robotic.

I'm pretty sure you're better than this, don't be disingenuous, we all watched the debate, we all saw what happened.
Yep...except for the delusional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections