Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:58 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorryw View Post
Obviously you haven't heard "why" he had a problem with the beauty pageant contestant. He was right...she proved to be an incompetent disaster and embarrassment to the pageant.
I heard what Trump SAID, which was that she put on weight. And I saw where he made her workout in front of reporters. And she was stunning, by the way.

He's a pig, plain and simple.

Old 09-27-2016, 03:58 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,989,854 times
She couldn't even handle responsibilities of being Sec of State. Now she thinks she can be president.

I guess she did have ample time to prepare. She doesn't travel and see the citizens of the country like Trump. (Only time she seems to care is during election year of course). She spent months avoiding the press like the plague waiting for the E-mail/FOundation crap to blow over and hope people forget about it (WHy Trump didn't tear her a new one on this I don't know)

Trump is more of a guy to me (despite obviously being a cutthroat businessman) that genuinely cares more about this country and the people in it than Hillary.

Everything about Hillary is canned, rehearsed, and definitely not genuine. She's a true sociopath. If you have been on earth long enough, you can spot them pretty quick

Last edited by DorianRo; 09-27-2016 at 04:11 PM..

Old 09-27-2016, 03:59 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
Quote:
I cannot believe any true American would vote for Hillary who is such a despicable, to say the least, human being for President of the United States...or for anything, for that matter. Hillary has absolutely no experience in the private economy which is absolutely necessary to understand same and know how to approach correction. She also has no idea of how to deal internationally, as she has proven over and over again. Don't any of you Hillary supporters consider her scandal (IMHO, much is criminal) trail that extends back years and years? Why would you want such a person in the White House. Please either remember or do the research if you are too young that her husband, Bill Clinton, would have been as much a disastrous President as Obama if it had not been for the fact that Newt Gingrich and the young republicans were elected as a majority in the House of Representatives in 1996. Their "Contract with America" was executed and then they continued to bring us welfare reform and a surplus with a balanced budget, but only by forcing Clinton to sign their legislation. Why in the world BC gets the credit for correcting the terrible path on which he originally had America blows my mind. He was a disaster...it was the Republicans who brought us back to sanity and put us on the right path. Thank you, Newt Gingrich and the young republicans for being strong enough to force BC to sign the right legislation which put us on that path.

"Preparing" for a debate by simply memorizing what your staff has researched, much of which is untrue, does not prove capability, experience and/or the ability to fill that office. Hillary is just a puppet dancing on the strings that confine her to the will of more powerful and bad-for-America entities. She certainly has not the experience and knowledge same brings to one with the participation in the real world to say the least. Donald Trump has about 1000 times the proper experience and knowledge needed because he has lived life in the real world.
Are you in Russia by chance?

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Funny thing is that we all know she was resting, so I guess we know what to expect IF she is elected! With Hillary though, "out of sight is out of mind" a real plus for her.

3,135 posts, read 3,782,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
she is so arrogant thinking she won already....why isn't she up 50 points?

Yep and she thought the same thing when her and Obama went at it...see where that got her? Her elitist attitude will be her undoing....

17,804 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
I cannot believe any true American would vote for Hillary who is such a despicable, to say the least, human being for President of the United States...or for anything, for that matter.
Oh, ok. Like putting a total buffoon who is completely inexperienced and ill prepared to be president is a better option.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:05 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Presidential debate: Watch Hillary Clinton turn sexist debate remarks into her distinct advantage.

She has seen everything. Responded to the lowest common denominator.

She'll probably turn to T-rump when he introduces Gennifer and will say, "Is that the best you could do?"

She is unflappable. She will win.

She is the lowest common denominator. It is scary to think that she got this far being a nominee for President of this country. This shows how bad it has become in this country.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:08 PM

7,640 posts, read 8,713,437 times
Sorry, Ringo1, but your comments are rather empty. I would like to know what you have to say about Clinton's reaction when Trump pointed out that the Obama Birtherism source was Clinton's camp. I would like to know what you have to say about her reaction to Trump's pointing out her campaign ran nasty ads with picture of Obama in a garb. I would like to know what you have to say about her reaction to Trump's comment that American people didn't like the fact that her IT guy taking the 5th Amendment.

In each case she had an embarrassing expression with a faked smile without being able to say a word!

That is admission of guilt.

Whatever you think of Trump, he didn't have such moment, or hardly, or much less than Clinton. He didn't fake a smile. His replies were always original and immediate. Clinton always needed a delay to try to recite the script that her advisers prepared her during the "bedrest" last few days. I'm no Trump fan, but comparing to Clinton, he comes out as much more genuine and addressed the issues that concern the American people. Jobs is one of them.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:08 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
The only problem WE AMERICANS saw with the mic was the person standing behind it and speaking into it, believe me, I kid you not.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:09 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Donald Chump. Wow, I'll have to remember that zinger

LOL!!! That is brilliant, isn't it ? Liberals One makes up BS and another swears by it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.