Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 04:09 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,520,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Lots of speculation that Trump was coked up but seems like his supporters may have been on hallucinogenics.
I find Trump extremely offensive, but I don't believe any rumor that he was on any form of mind-altering drug - and I think those speculations should stop - now. Trump may have had a mild cold or allergies. He doesn't sleep at lot - so that may have caught up with him, as well. The man doesn't smoke or drink. His brother was an alcoholic and died of it at a youngish age. To the degree Trump has self-discipline, going down any addictive road would be an anathema.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:11 PM

25,982 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Hillary has slept or been sedated for a year now, if she doesn't look rested soon, I am afraid there is no hope for her. The heavy use of her meds is doing her in, we reap what we sow.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:11 PM

18,044 posts, read 27,497,200 times
Donald Chump, doah. Huh huh, Shut up Beavis!

Yeah, Donold Twump huh huh, he got the sniffles! Huh huh, he snorts cocaine! Doah.

Now I see why +reps in the Political Elections subforums are worth one point each. What a bunch of dorks.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:14 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,491,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Hillary has slept or been sedated for a year now, if she doesn't look rested soon, I am afraid there is no hope for her. The heavy use of her meds is doing her in, we reap what we sow.
Cool story bro.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:19 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,893,324 times
Default Clinton was all rested.

It was not a slam dunk as some of you have indicated and Clinton was o here game. But she failed to reconcile her email problems and her economic plan was weak. Building infrastructure is a only the small piece to the puzzle.
Both of the did not excel and there was a tie at best.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:21 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,183,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And Trump's dangerous 'temperament' was on full display last night. Polling indicates that voters are worried about his ability to keep his cool, deal with other countries, etc.

Last night, Trump demonstrated he will be unable to do that.
I was just listening to my congressman on TV. He said he thinks Trump will go harder next time. That should be *really* interesting since Hillary handled bully Trump just fine.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,296,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I know, crazy, huh?

Yes, crazy is my diagnosis.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:25 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,183,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Sorry, Ringo1, but your comments are rather empty. I would like to know what you have to say about Clinton's reaction when Trump pointed out that the Obama Birtherism source was Clinton's camp. I would like to know what you have to say about her reaction to Trump's pointing out her campaign ran nasty ads with picture of Obama in a garb. I would like to know what you have to say about her reaction to Trump's comment that American people didn't like the fact that her IT guy taking the 5th Amendment.

In each case she had an embarrassing expression with a faked smile without being able to say a word!

That is admission of guilt.

Whatever you think of Trump, he didn't have such moment, or hardly, or much less than Clinton. He didn't fake a smile. His replies were always original and immediate. Clinton always needed a delay to try to recite the script that her advisers prepared her during the "bedrest" last few days. I'm no Trump fan, but comparing to Clinton, he comes out as much more genuine and addressed the issues that concern the American people. Jobs is one of them.
Are you married? That "embarrassing expression with a faked smile without being able to say a word" is the look wives get when husbands tell whoppers. She did it fabulously. She let him drone on and on and played the "patient wife" to the nth degree.

It was the same thing when he chastised her: She did the wifey thing of the shiver and laugh and "are you done yet" but she said "Okay!"

She plays this game 100 times better than he ever will.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Stein and Johnson have less than 1% of winning so I am not sure how you can delude yourself that you aren't voting for "evil". If you just want to self-congratulate yourself with pats on the backs and self high-fives... then vote your conscience and watch Clinton or Trump win.

And assuming both Clinton, Trump, and their respective vice presidents all pass away before the election.... How on Earth will Stein and Johnson put any of their policies into practice?

You folks don't seem to understand our system of checks and balances which is maybe why third parties can only muster support during times of high populism.

Thanks for showing how you totally ignore the point and stick to the meme. Why is so hard for liberals and conservatives to comprehend that voting for the status quo will change nothing?

Vote for Hillary - you'll have another liar in chief and you know it, yet you don't seem to care.

It's absurd!

Obama promised Hope and Change and all we got was more BS lies from a career politician.

The definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing expecting different results.

Are you insane?

I'm not voting for a "winner" I'm voting for the right person so I can sleep knowing that however this country burns, I didn't bring the gasoline. Maybe, just maybe, if more people realized how they are being played they'd wake up to reality and do the same.

Old 09-27-2016, 04:26 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,869,746 times
Today at work I asked a coworker if she watched the debate, and she said "yes". I asked what she thought, and she said "I don't like Hillary." When I asked why, she said "Because she likes abortion and that is wrong !"

We ended the conversation right there because she only seemed fixated on that one aspect, and nothing I could have said beyond that would have mattered. None of the other 100 issues that matter seemed important to her, just that one thing.

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections