Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 03:57 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,007,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Wow- So Hillary looks at the ruse of "climate change" as just a money making enterprise!!!!

I wonder what all the liberal "climate change" supporters think about that position?
In agree with her, we should do something to stop or mitigate the effects of global warming, it is an opportunity for American companies to come up with that solution and market it to the world, because you know that would create jobs that whole make America great again thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 03:59 PM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The media continues - including Trump - hyping everything up for a Hillary win. The Dems gave up dignity, morality and ethics when Clinton was in the WH - but now they hold Donald to different standards. This does not change my vote and I doubt it will change others already supporting him.

Hillary is the one who will lose support from the Bernie supporters, the anti Wall Street bunch and Democrats who will finally open their eyes to what she has done in just the past 10 years - let ago - 20 years.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:22 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,039 times
Default Education ? ... Educationlevel of the HRC automatons ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...fmAIuAMKAViAXv

CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*

CLINTON SUGGESTS SHE IS A MODERATE*

*Clinton Said That Both The Democratic And Republican Parties Should Be “Moderate.” *

[Hillary Clinton Remarks, Remarks at Xerox, 3/18/14]

In other words, one fricken party.

Just wondering about something after reading some of the posts by those who are condemning the Trumpster and yet have blinders on for the horrific boondoggles that HRC is absolutely, without doubt embroiled in at this time !!! ! ...It may be that the education level is a factor ! Below an MBA or maybe even below an honorable mention BA degree could be the stigmata for so many of the bizarre actions of these folks. ! ... Just wondering about it y'all ! ... ! ... A little education is a good thing ... and a lack of education is without doubt a very bad thing ! ... Yep! ... Old Sgt. Lamar Says So ! MBA is where its at !

Last edited by L.Funk; 10-08-2016 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: MBA distracted me !

Old 10-08-2016, 09:32 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
It's amazing that the media and libs are all up in arms (phony as it may be) over some words by Trump...they should be paying attention to the words of Hillary Clinton if they think words are so powerful and damaging.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:48 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's amazing that the media and libs are all up in arms (phony as it may be) over some words by Trump...they should be paying attention to the words of Hillary Clinton if they think words are so powerful and damaging.
Trump's words are just the words from a long time ago of a private citizen, Hillary's e mails are words in print while she was working for the govt, very different.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:21 AM

I just got the Sunday paper - not for the news contents but for the coupons. We haven't had home delivery in ages and only purchase the Sunday but I'm about to stop that also. Lead stories - Trump, Trump Trump - no mention of Hillary or the leaked emails. I just wrote to the paper's CEO, editorial writers and their Facebook page telling them that this is why readership has diminished and the media favorability rating is even lower than either of the candidates.

Trump's actions do concern me - as did Bill's back in the day which started this moral decline - but I'm more concerned with Hillary's words and actions and getting us into the 3rd World War than I am with Trump's locker room banter.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:23 AM

1,226 posts, read 632,823 times
These wikileaks emails carry more weight and reveal a lot about Hillary Clinton and how she would run the country, than some locker room banter recorded off a hot mic from Donald Trump 11 years ago (which had nothing to do with policy.) It is amazing how the lemmings will blindly vote for Hillary without reading statements she desperately tried to hide from the public.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:53 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
These wikileaks emails carry more weight and reveal a lot about Hillary Clinton and how she would run the country, than some locker room banter recorded off a hot mic from Donald Trump 11 years ago (which had nothing to do with policy.) It is amazing how the lemmings will blindly vote for Hillary without reading statements she desperately tried to hide from the public.
Apparently they do not care more weight.

They haven't even been verified as real, nobody knows who John Podesta is, and some agree with her.

Better luck on the next dump of stolen and/or fake documents.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:05 AM

Really - how derogatory she is to blacks and Jews - has no weight - there have been instances in the past that validate this. The fact that Obama and she sold weapons to terrorists - who in turn attacked Benghazi when those weapons were then shipped elsewhere has no weight to it? I disagree.

Maybe - you and others will use your brains to investigate Hillary's mishaps with as much scrutiny you do Trumps - but I won't bet on that!

Old 10-09-2016, 09:10 AM

1,226 posts, read 632,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Apparently they do not care more weight.

They haven't even been verified as real, nobody knows who John Podesta is, and some agree with her.

Better luck on the next dump of stolen and/or fake documents.
Really? Instead of giving a lame answer, why don't you try doing a little research so you can make an informed decision?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections