Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 10:35 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
HRC was focused, calm, engaged, rational, articulate, authentic, and didn't threaten to jail her political opponent.
hillary was a mess, and she couldn't threaten anyone since only she is a criminal..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 10:35 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse789 View Post
Can you enlighten us to where in that transcription he assaulted a woman? What I read sounded like two guys bragging.

Have you ever "bragged" like that? I haven't. That isn't bragging.

Donald Trump: “You know and I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach.”
Unknown: “She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.”
Donald: “I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f–k her. She was married.”
Unknown: “That’s huge news.”
Donald: “No, no. Nancy. No this was…”
Donald: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony t*ts and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”
Billy Bush: “Sheesh, your girl’s hot as s**t. In the purple. Yes, the Donald has SCORED! Whoa, my man! You gotta look,” as he refers to Days of Our Lives star Arianne Zucker.
Donald: “Maybe it’s a different one.”
Billy: “It better not be the publicist. No, it’s her. It’s her.”
Donald: “Yeah, that’s her, with the gold.”
Donald: “I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”
Billy: “Whatever you want.”
Donald: “Grab them by the p***y. You can do anything.”

Old 10-09-2016, 10:36 PM

247 posts, read 196,613 times
What a pathetic display by the disgusting, lying, viscous, enabler of filth, Hillary! She is a master of lying and deception yet you could still tell she got owned when Trump called her out about the emails and Bill's escapades. The sad thing is that all the media will show and spin is Trump's sincere compliment of her at the end and then go into rehashing the leaked video tape all while Hillary lays low until the next time she is forced to show up on public.

Notice on the supreme court question Hillary said nothing about selecting someone who would follow the constitution but rather someone who would bring balance to the court and could edjudicate based on today's standards....WTF. FAIL! That is one answer that she told the truth on and if you decipher it, you would realize she admitted to basically trashing the constitution and screwing what made us great as our founders intended.

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Trump came back with direct issues and Clinton could not respond. She is in panic mode!

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams
It is true though, you can't deny it.

Are you too blind to see it or intentionally ignoring the obvious?
Well, you're right, if you disregard the fact that Donald Trump is an overbearing ******* in any moderated debate and is rude, intrusive, totally disrespectful and refuses to follow the guidelines. If you ignore that, then yes, if the moderators didn't react to all that, then they were picking on him.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:37 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Trump came off as a third-world dictator--incoherent at time, rambling..and non-answering every question---just a mindless rant of alt/right buzz words and topics.

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Because he will have his fingers in many pies (pun intended) if Hillary wins. As a Hillary supporter you have to own that.

Not a Hillary supporter. I don't vote conservative.

I don't have to own anything, first ladies/husbands aren't significant.

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's a pretty fair assessment. He just doubled down on everything he's been saying since he started and did not refute one thing. Just reinforced it. His base is assembling now for a group circle ****. They have a smile and that 1000 yard vacant look of bliss in their eyes. It was a Trump Epiphany. We'll need to set up political trauma centers for counseling after the election for them.

Be better if you opened a "Dunkin Donut" tonight for Hillary and Company. Don't believe she will get much sleep tonight. The only "Circle" you will see forming, is the Clinton Wagons in the morning trying to remove all the "Arrows" Trump stuck in their Camp.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:38 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
HRC was focused, calm, engaged, rational, articulate, authentic, and didn't threaten to jail her political opponent.
Haven't you heard? She doesn't imprison her political opponents, they just quietly disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Oh, if only.

Trump held it together enough to make it through another month without the GOP dumping him.

We are all counting the days.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:39 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
This didn't take long. Cooper repeatedly pressed Trump on "have you ever groped a woman, yes or no?" and Trump finally said, "No I have not."

https://twitter.com/jillharth/status/785292290948562959

There will be more I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections