Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 02:45 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,673,373 times

Advertisements

Trump would never pull out. Just ask any of the women he's assaulted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 02:53 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
After contentious 2nd debate, Trump may pull out....He call for Resignation...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/us...=msft_msn&_r=0

all because Trump tried to seat so-called Clinton accusers in his box seats.
don't tell me you really believe this just because the NYTs said so. and your title of the thread is very misleading: Trump pulling out of 3rd debate, but the story says: may pull out

Old 10-10-2016, 02:55 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Trump would never pull out. Just ask any of the women he's assaulted.
get over this nonsense; who has accused I'm of assaulting anyone? He used discussing language, has a potty mouth, but you have the wrong person when you day: he assaulted any woman>

Old 10-10-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
get over this nonsense; who has accused I'm of assaulting anyone? He used discussing language, has a potty mouth, but you have the wrong person when you day: he assaulted any woman>

During a deposition in the ’90s, Trump’s ex-wife Ivana described how her then-husband raped her.

Earlier this year, a federal lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped Doe in 1994, when she was 13 years old.

Jill Harth, who regularly met with Trump in the ‘90s to form a business partnership, described how Trump repeatedly groped her, pushed her against a wall, and tried to kiss her.

To name just a few.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You must really like Simon and Garfunkel. The sound of silence??

Old 10-10-2016, 03:23 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,287,874 times
Trump won the debate? Hillary won the debate? Wrong on both counts. No one won anything, not even the biased media. Last nights debate was pathetic on so many levels I've lost track.

Two untrustworthy opponents with a moderating team that certainly smelled of liberal biased.

To think my entire voting life I've been a registered independent who has strongly leaned Democratic. I have come to despise both sides, and that is the inherent issue we as a country are facing, the ever widening divide of people.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:25 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
After contentious 2nd debate, Trump may pull out....He call for Resignation...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/us...=msft_msn&_r=0

all because Trump tried to seat so-called Clinton accusers in his box seats.

Leftist tend to hope that such things will happen. The third debate will have one fair moderator and will be cover issues in which Hillary has extreme areas of vunerability.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:25 PM

2,462 posts, read 2,481,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
People are saying he has tuberculosis. And rabies.

Maybe even an STD.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:40 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
From the article:

" An extraordinary backstage confrontation between Donald J. Trump’s campaign and the staff of the Presidential Commission on Debates unfolded just minutes before the debate..."

Shoot American viewers were all tuned in and expecting to see the women Trump brought.

Was he thinking Hillary would walk out? The maybe she would freak out and scream at them?

I am surprised more GOP leaders are not discussing Trump's actions and the conference he assembled. To me it is more disturbing than his hot mic tape.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:45 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
During a deposition in the ’90s, Trump’s ex-wife Ivana described how her then-husband raped her.

Earlier this year, a federal lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped Doe in 1994, when she was 13 years old.

Jill Harth, who regularly met with Trump in the ‘90s to form a business partnership, described how Trump repeatedly groped her, pushed her against a wall, and tried to kiss her.

To name just a few.
Unless these women step forward they don't exist in two minds of people who are Trump's faithful.

Many of us on the otherhand can see into Trump and realize these few that stepped forward are likely like the tip of an iceberg. There are another 10 victims for each that came forward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections