Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 03:57 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
After contentious 2nd debate, Trump may pull out....He call for Resignation...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/us...=msft_msn&_r=0

all because Trump tried to seat so-called Clinton accusers in his box seats.

Trump has been crying wolf since day one, what's new?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 03:59 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:

The NYT isn't a news source. It's the cheerleader squad for Hillary. They are incapable of telling the difference between facts and wishful thinking. They are perfect Progressives.

And why should Trump pull out? He handily won the second debate.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:03 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,673,373 times
He established that in the hot mike tape.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:11 PM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:

Did you even read the story you posted?

This is the what...50th time it's been predicted that Trump "won't show" to the debate, and every damn time the liberal idiots are wrong. We just had this discussion not but a week ago when the last fool tried to predict that Trump would not show. And Trump is not resigning, just stop making up BS. He already made a statement that he was not going to resign, and that was before the last debate when everyone was crying from hearing their first "bad word" ever.

Therefore, I will say the same thing now as I said then: Don't you all get tired of being so very wrong every. single. time. you open your mouths? (figurative)

Old 10-10-2016, 05:14 PM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
During a deposition in the ’90s, Trump’s ex-wife Ivana described how her then-husband raped her.

Earlier this year, a federal lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped Doe in 1994, when she was 13 years old.

Jill Harth, who regularly met with Trump in the ‘90s to form a business partnership, described how Trump repeatedly groped her, pushed her against a wall, and tried to kiss her.

To name just a few.
To name nothing.

His ex wife says differently:
Quote:
“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...y-beast-120721

Alleged teen, that story has been brought out several times, and every time it dies...because there's nothing there. So you fail.

Again.

Jill Harth..where's her charges against Trump? Oh that's right, she dropped them. Would this be the same Jill Harth who said this:

Quote:
In an interview with LawNewz, Jill Harth, who once sued the GOP presidential candidate, now says that she’d vote for him.

Characterizing her willingness to vote for Trump as an instance of “supporting a friend,” Harth added, “I saw him recently, and he said I looked good. I have nothing but good things to say about Donald.”
http://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-...-vote-for-him/

How much is the Hillary camp paying her?

Old 10-10-2016, 05:17 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Did you even read the story you posted?

This is the what...50th time it's been predicted that Trump "won't show" to the debate, and every damn time the liberal idiots are wrong. We just had this discussion not but a week ago when the last fool tried to predict that Trump would not show. And Trump is not resigning, just stop making up BS. He already made a statement that he was not going to resign, and that was before the last debate when everyone was crying from hearing their first "bad word" ever.

Therefore, I will say the same thing now as I said then: Don't you all get tired of being so very wrong every. single. time. you open your mouths? (figurative)
The post was not so much to predict that Trump won't show up, as to raise the possibility. After all, it's not like its never happened.

I also wanted to show The Donald at his whining best..callously manipulating those women to his own political gain. Or at least he tried...it's becoming clear that most of the nation did not buy it..and are increasingly disgusted with Donald Trump.

As far as being wrong..well...guess it happens--but a review of all the posts here at C-D will quickly show you that the Extreme Right Wing...has been beating the same drum for a long time now..and they consistently lose on almost all issues----The hallmark of losers--is that they lose.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:17 PM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:

The New York Times has ties to Hillary Clinton, so you can expect for them to try to sway voters by lying:

Connect the Dots: More Links Discovered Between Hillary Clinton and The New York Times

Why would Trump not show up after winning last night. He put Hillary where "it" belonged last night!

Only in the dreams of those that follow the trail of horse poopy that Hillary spreads for them envision such things.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:25 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Trump would never pull out. Just ask any of the women he's assaulted.
give us their names.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:43 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
get over this nonsense; who has accused I'm of assaulting anyone? He used discussing language, has a potty mouth, but you have the wrong person when you day: he assaulted any woman>
The women who've accused Donald Trump of sexual assault

Old 10-10-2016, 08:35 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,520,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Good LORD!

Hey RNC nice choice you picked to run for president!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections