Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 09:37 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,146,830 times

Advertisements

This would be a problem if the Clinton Foundation weren't a bona fide charity. How did Hillary benefitted financially from the donation exactly?

It's not like she bought a football signed by Tim Tebow or commissioned self-portraits of herself and kept them.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 06:51 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,658,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
This would be a problem if the Clinton Foundation weren't a bona fide charity. How did Hillary benefitted financially from the donation exactly?

It's not like she bought a football signed by Tim Tebow or commissioned self-portraits of herself and kept them.

Mick
sooo..its ok to take blood money from state sponsors of terrorism? What kind of "Bona-fide" charity spends like the majority of its donations on salaries and travel?

Old 10-11-2016, 06:53 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,110,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Hillary puts herself first, America second.
So does Trump...the question is...would you want a lunatic and a liar or just a liar in office?

Old 10-11-2016, 06:55 PM

25,885 posts, read 16,605,708 times
It could come out that Hillary is using the cells of aborted babies in her skin cream so she only looks 75 instead of 90 and they would still vote for her.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:02 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,465,753 times
I love how self righteous Hillary supporters can't defend her. The keep calling trump supporters stupid, but they're supporting a known terrorist. The death penalty is the only answer for this

Old 10-11-2016, 07:39 PM

30,195 posts, read 18,775,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hillary In Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS | The Daily Caller

Any Clinton supporters going to defend this? Does this show that Clinton has no intention of protecting us from terrorism. As long as there is a paycheck in it for her.
Its too bad we are in a corrupt state in which the DOJ refuses to enforce the law and the FBI refuses to investigate.

Hillary should be in jail several times over for the things she has done. Sadly, justice will never be served. Even liberals should have a chill thinking about what she will do when she is in the White House. The Clintons will be unrestricted to conduct more deals to amass wealth and will have no problem "silencing" anyone who gets in thier way.

We are in a totalitarian state.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:43 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,658,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
So does Trump...the question is...would you want a lunatic and a liar or just a liar in office?
Really?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN vs I'm with her

which one sounds nationalistic, and which one sounds Stalinistic?

Of course when Trump called her out on her elitist slogan, she changed it to "stronger together" despite calling the voters "deplorable, irredeemable, losers, and basement dwellers. The idiotic corrupt liar cant even live up to her own sleazy message

Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 PM

6,009 posts, read 4,242,245 times
Even if this were true, why would it be bad? If Osama bin Laden were alive and called me up offering to donate money to my charity, I'd take it. Why shouldn't I? If I believe my charity is effective in any way, then I would be choosing to do less good than I could possibly have done if I reject the donation.

If Hillary Clinton herself were being paid by the Saudis, that would be a different story. But a charity doesn't represent that sort of personal interest.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:55 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,124,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why does Clinton need to defend a charitable donation from those countries when we have been connected to both for decades. Did you ever have an issue with the military support we have given to Saudi Arabia.

We have sold Saudi Arabia tanks, aircraft and other weapons yet your issue is their donation to a charity, seriously??
Yes, Hillary has sold the Saudis billions of dollars worth of military hardware.

Do you think there might be a conflict of interest with the Clinton Foundation receiving 10's of millions from the Saudis, and the Clintons personally recieved lucrative speaking fees from the Saudis after Hillary approved the weapons deal?

Now we add to this that Hillary knows the Saudis are funding ISIS.

The fact that Hillary knows the Saudis are funding ISIS, and has been taking in 10's of millions from them is gaining traction.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:00 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,446,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I love how self righteous Hillary supporters can't defend her. The keep calling trump supporters stupid, but they're supporting a known terrorist. The death penalty is the only answer for this
Nice leap in logic.

I suppose any charitable organization that accepts a donation from the US supports our failed war in Iraq that extinguished 150k lives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections