Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 08:22 AM

244 posts, read 181,622 times

Advertisements

I don't get all the denial.

Maybe he did it in the way that these women describe, maybe he did not. But we all know that he believed not too long ago that he had the right to make unwanted sexual advances on women. Come on, he said so himself, and even acknowledged that during the last debate! Now to assume that he never acted on that belief is to suggest the highly improbable.

If that is the value system that you think our leader should be projecting to the world, just admit it. Boys will be boys is a valid position, just don't tie yourself in knots trying to hide it.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:23 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,216,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Paul Ryan is destroying his own party. The most stupid guy on earth.
No; he is not a Republican. He works for the same people as many of his friends on the other side of the isle - the one-world-order, open borders crowd. Our Government wants us to believe we have two opposing Parties - we don't. We have one handful of representative that work for us and many 'paid' politicians that work for special interest.

The one thing that Trump's run has shown us is who is on what side of this line - special interest or US!

Old 10-13-2016, 08:33 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,357,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but this childish stupidity has got to stop. And, why on earth is CNN and these networks, going back 30 and 40 years ago to bring up these baseless accusations against this man.
My daughter point out that she doubts Trump would have been flying commercial even thirty years ago. She's probably right. Even before he had his own jet, I doubt he flew commercial.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:36 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,357,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Ohh please money talks bs walks . Mighty desperation your party is showing what is diisgusting is the two Clintons trying to take occupancy of the White House .
This has all the markings of the attempt to derail Clarence Thomas from confirmation of his Supreme Court nomination.

This is a Democrat tactic. Nothing but lies.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,593,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Maybe because he is a rich and powerful man with enough resources to destroy any woman who came forward, kind of why the vast majority of Bill Cosby's victims remained silent for so many years.

But the floodgates are about to open. Expect to see them come out of the woodwork now. The timing couldn't be better. And the fool brought it all on himself by making it a campaign issue regarding his opponent and then lying about it.

God, I love when karma catches up to the deserving. And none are as deserving as the ass who pulled his little stunt before the debate. The hubris, thinking that he could get away with that when there are probably scores of women out there who have been assaulted by him, is breathtaking.

But he's about to reap as he has sown. And I am going to enjoy every moment of it.

It IS Trump who has been discussing the Clinton's private life since the minute he got the nomination.

He should have known better. He DID know better. He KNEW all this was in his background. He has joked about it in the past ~ how he could never run for President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Well, not so fast... I just watched Trump's former assistant on CNN. She said his temperament is terrible, and he's not qualified to be president. She said he's never sexually assaulted her, but she has seen this sort of behavior from him toward others. She said she absolutely believes the many women who've said Trump sexually assaulted them. Her testimony was very damming. I didn't catch her name, but I will certainly link her story when I can find it.
Here is the Conservative mantra:

All of Trump's victims are liars and to be disbelieved.
All of Clinton's victims are honest and must be believed at all cost.

Kind of a tough position to take - but they try.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:50 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,527,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Paul Ryan is destroying his own party. The most stupid guy on earth.
I've known Paul Ryan was a snake years ago , he gives no Fs about actual Americans
And he is absolutely out of touch . Obsessed in a sick way with his own power just like the rest of the Washington establishment.

He's just admitted it recently too . He's more worried about being in power than any change.

Trump has these guys scared because they know more will change under Trump but under Clinton their little status quo will remain the same.

Clinton has basically sold herself as a continuation of the Obama Administration.

This is becoming more and more clear .
They know that Trump won't favor them just for wearing their Republican caps .
And that is very threatening to them

Old 10-13-2016, 08:51 AM

16,375 posts, read 22,540,117 times
I wonder if Trump will face prosecution and possible jail time for sexual assault. Likely at least 10 more women will step forward now that it's safe for them to talk. Before they hid their stories in shame because they would have experienced character assassination for speaking out then. Just like the Bill Cosby situation, they knew speaking out against a man in power would have caused the victims problems if they spoke out at the time the incident occurred. Now they simply want their story to be heard.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:07 AM

12,064 posts, read 10,314,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Where are the police reports?

I would be suspicious of such a story that suddenly became news 28 days before an election.
If you read the replies on the NYTimes story, one includes a story by a young lady that did try to report a groping. It wasn't by trump. Anyway she said the police basically laughed at her. They didn't see any physical damage, so just told her to run along.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:10 AM

12,064 posts, read 10,314,812 times
Here is another comment from the NY times story.

"I'm an 18 year old college freshman, and in February I attend the Republican debate at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire with my AP Government and Politics class. I went up to the stage during a commercial break and shook hands with several candidates. When I put my hand out to Trump, in a fashion that very clearly intended a handshake, he reached past my hand and touched my cheek, saying, "So beautiful." It was disturbing and inappropriate, especially since I was obviously a student (I was surrounded by a group of my peers and do not look particularly old for my age). I was in shock and I didn't say anything, but I regret not standing up to him for that small but unacceptable act"

Old 10-13-2016, 09:19 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,413,530 times
Default Dirty Don: Walked in on naked underage girls

What a pervert...walking in on teenage girls unannounced, while he knew they would be changing. Despicable.

Trump Walked in on Teen Pageant Contestants Changing

"Don't worry ladies, I've seen it all before!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections