Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 10:33 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler15 View Post
Men who respect women.

Men who wouldn't tolerate a Presidential candidate behaving like a 10-year old. A few examples of the ways Trump behaves like a 10-year old: 99% of his tweets sound like they're written by a 10-year old; boasting about the unthinkable with Billy Bush; actually doing those things he bragged about; interrupting countless times during both debates -- "Wrong.. Wrong.. That makes me smart"; walking around in circles during the 2nd debate and stalking Clinton's space. If I saw a 70 year old man doing that at a bus stop, behaving creepily and walking around in circles like that, I'd assume he was coked up. Everything he's said and done over the past year and a half would make any grown man concerned.

If he was applying for a position as a Sunday school teacher or a pastor, it would make sense to me why people would accept him.. From my standpoint, he exemplifies the bizarre and suspicious behavior I've come to expect of many pastors as I grew up in a very conservative evangelical family and visited many churches. But this dude's running for the highest office in the world. Is he really the role model your kids want to look up to for the next 4 years as the President of the United States? Any self respecting grown man who has any ounce of dignity would never support a con like Trump.
Ah...assuming you're male, you had no problems tolerating Bubba, did you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 10:46 AM

285 posts, read 197,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Go see for yourself. Most of the comments on the Trump page are positive towards him. On the Hillary page it's mostly negative and scathing comments towards her. On Bernie Sanders page, nearly all of the comments about Hillary are negative. It's interesting to see and tells the real story.

Also, most of the Bernie supporters now support Jill Stein.
Op have you looked at her YouTube channel? This video (about Trump's "locker room talk") has 21,000 thumbs down & only 9,000 thumbs up. You can't view the comments on any of her videos.....why is that??? https://youtu.be/thYfdBWUSbo

Trump has a video with his "you'd be in jail" comment and it has almost 4,000 thumbs up. And you can view the comments on his videos!

Last edited by MaryKate34; 10-13-2016 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Video link

Old 10-13-2016, 12:53 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
You're really not THAT dumb, are you?
Bigotry is the heart and soul of Trump's campaign.

It has allowed him to insult women, gold star families, former POWS, and the handicapped without losing the support of his base.

Any other candidate would have been finished the second they implied that John McCain wasn't a real hero. Not only did Trump get away with, he thrived after those comments. Why? Because "Mexico is sending rapists... and I'm going to build a big wall!"

If the truth hurts, I'm not the least bit sorry about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections