Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 04:39 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times

Advertisements

You Won't Believe What Hillary Used To Do With Bill, WHOA!

does this matter ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 04:41 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Jesus christ - is this all part of an organized campaign to make this forum completely unreadable for intelligent people? Why don't you lunatics all have yourselves committed for 30 days so the rest of us can all have intelligent discussions? Is it really going to be like this for the whole next month?

Come on, moderators - isn't there something you can about this gibberish?

Edit: Actually, ignore that question. I know there really isn't. It's just the way it's going to have to be.

Last edited by Mr. In-Between; 10-13-2016 at 05:36 PM..

Old 10-13-2016, 04:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Just checked Indeed.com.

Wanted: Personal food taster for Sally Miller

Old 10-13-2016, 04:43 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Jesus christ - is this all part of an organized campaign to make this forum completely unreadable for intelligent people? Why don't you lunatics all have yourselves committed for 30 days so the rest of us can all have intelligent discussions? Is it really going to be like this for the whole next month?

Yeah, it's almost like reading the New York Times.

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Ugh, God, no, it does not. I do not care what Hillary used to do with Bill...gross. I don't care if she's a lesbo. I don't care if she used to snort coke all day long. This is trash just like the stories about Trump are trash.

If Hillary is doing coke now, and there's definitive proof, then yes, THAT would matter, but the rest of it, just like the bs Trump stories, is just stupid.

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:

can you prove these allegations false?

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:

It's an election, bro. If you're going to roll around in the mud with pigs expect to get a little dirty.

Old 10-13-2016, 04:44 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
real nice, huh ?

“The most sobering remarks ever shared by Bill Clinton came after I told him about visiting Easter Seal the day before and singing songs with a group of children with disabilities. More serious than I had ever seen him, Bill repeated a frightening promise Hillary made during her pregnancy,” the passage reads.

“He described Hillary being viciously angry, doubling both her fists, beating on her stomach, and yelling, ‘If this ****ing thing inside me is a brainless Mongoloid or a Thalidomide Freak, or has any other deformity, you can be damn sure I’ll have the ****in retard killed. I will not let some piece of pathetic, dribbling **** ruin my life, is that clear?!?!?!'” the excerpt states.

The former beauty queen also wrote she’s tired of everyone ignoring “THE TRUTH” about Bill and Hillary Clinton:
“I’m disgusted that some of you on FB refuse to learn THE TRUTH; to unplug your ears, correct your vision, and get ‘real.’ So….stay dumb and ignorant and never think for yourself.”

“PS,” Miller adds, “HILLARY CLINTON: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FOR: A WOMAN, A WIFE, A MOTHER, A LEADER OR ….A PRESIDENT!”
In a shock post earlier this year, Miller admitted she was worried the Clintons may attempt to assassinate her due to the subject matter covered in her book.

“In this election year, if you read I died….by committing suicide….don’t believe it,” Miller told friends via a Facebook post.

Old 10-13-2016, 04:45 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
can you prove these allegations false?
Can YOU prove they are true ?

Ball is now in your court.

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections