Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 07:16 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,134,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
I'm hoping that all Democrats and anyone else who can't stomach voting for Trump will get out and vote for Hillary! There are more of us than there are of the Trumpettes. This nonsense needs to stop. (I have no great love for her, but I don't want to even imagine where a Trump presidency would leave this country in four years.)
But but but trump hates women and he is a wacist!!!!!

8,316 posts, read 3,945,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
That first clip breaks my heart, since being older, I had to watch this happen over time. I don't think I can take another 20 years or so of watching our country die, Trump must be elected.

I was surprised when I went out with my "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt on that I got a lot of smiles as they read what it said, even from our many citizens of Hispanic ethnicity. I do keep a watchful eye on who is around me when I am out wearing it. I decided that I was entitled to show my support openly and am going for it.

I just think that with all the violence toward Trump supporters, that many fear openly supporting Trump. Happily, when we go in the voting booth, no one goes with us.

This is the most horrifying election in my lifetime as we fighting to save who and what we are as a nation from being gobbled up by the globalism that the Clintons and other establishment individuals are trying to force down our throats!
The scariest thing? That you really, really believe all that. Unquestioningly. The good news is that the extreme fringe that you represent are a small majority of Trump supporters.

7,685 posts, read 6,211,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Social media blitzkrieg. I've also heard about "code red" (Trump supporters wearing red shirts to the polls) as an attempt for Trump supporters to show solidarity and give a good visual representation.
There's much more to it (in the negative) than that I'm afraid.

IMO: CD members who are Trump supporters should all stop posting in the Politics section and let the anti-Trumpers stew in their own reality misery as it's a total waste of time here otherwise. Just look at all the MSM propaganda that is elevated here.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:18 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,134,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
The scariest thing? That you really, really believe all that. Unquestioningly. The good news is that the extreme fringe that you represent are a small majority of Trump supporters.
Believe all of what?

Old 10-16-2016, 07:22 AM

59,300 posts, read 27,467,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Ohmigod.

Leni Riefenstahl lives.

The apocalyptic cult on the rampage.

Sorry guys. Not interested in your little virtual reality video. We adults have actual work to do improving a society that is way more complex than the Hollywood Dystopia you've replaced our country with in your minds.
"We adults"

Adults DON'T go around e casting juvenile insults!

You think WAY too much of yourself!

Old 10-16-2016, 07:23 AM

33,592 posts, read 18,213,853 times
The world is falling apart. When will man ever learn. The people in power are so greedy for the next dollar they are for sure destroying this nation.

God Help US NOW!!

Old 10-16-2016, 07:25 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,211,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The world is falling apart. When will man ever learn. The people in power are so greedy for the next dollar they are for sure destroying this nation.

God Help US NOW!!
I agree and there's a lot I can say in the same vein of what you mention.

I weep for the future.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:25 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,949,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"We adults"

Adults DON'T go around e casting juvenile insults!

You think WAY too much of yourself!
You also seem to think way too much about me! On the one hand, it's kind of flattering. On the other, it's a bit creepy.

Seriously though. I can help you find the resources you need to change your negative outlook. Just let me know if you need some links!

Old 10-16-2016, 07:37 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
In ain't over 'till it's over.
We've been bumped, bruised and insulted, but we are battle tested and full of scars after this long battle. Let's make America great again and give the establishment the middle finger.
We are the last hope.
We aren't the silent majority, we are the noisy majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ovatde-fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M
Heil Trump!
Heil Trump!
Heil Trump!

I thought Obama was supposed to have destroyed the U.S. by now. Wasn't there supposed to be FEMA concentration camps set up ready to be filled with all you RWNJ? Weren't your weapons supposed to have been taken away? Wasn't the U.S. dollar supposed to have collapse? Weren't there supposed to be food riots? Weren't all those "filthy Mexicans" supposed to have raped and murdered every God-fearing White woman in America by now? Wasn't the stock market supposed to have collapsed again to new all-time lows? Weren't U.N. black helicopter supposed to patrolling America hunting down decent White people? Weren't "Obamas Muslim friends supposed to have taken over the country by now and all good Christians rounded up? Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
I swear RWNJs are afraid of EVERYTHING.
What a bunch of cowardly drama queens.

Face it, you are not going to get your white supremacist, neo-NAZI/KKK Great Pumpkin as king and yet somehow the country will do just fine.

Ken

Old 10-16-2016, 07:47 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,118,109 times
I love being part of the UNDERDOG TEAM!!!!!! We have been since day 1 the supporters of the guy who had no chances of ever winning. Just a summer fling! How many times have the pundits projected a loss in all the states and super tuesdays? Yet here we are WOOT WOOT!!!!!

We stand for Americanism NOT globalism!!! The other side stands for "she's not Trump". We can do this! Unlike the other side, we accept the fact that Hillary could win. That motivation will take us to the polls! Let them think Trump can never win! That's what got us this far Trumpets!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections