Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 07:54 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times

Advertisements

People just need to ignore the propaganda, and ignore the polls like the good people in the UK did with the Brexit vote.

Go out and vote for what is in your best interest, vote for Donald J Trump.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:59 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I love being part of the UNDERDOG TEAM!!!!!! We have been since day 1 the supporters of the guy who had no chances of ever winning. Just a summer fling! How many times have the pundits projected a loss in all the states and super tuesdays? Yet here we are WOOT WOOT!!!!!

We stand for Americanism NOT globalism!!! The other side stands for "she's not Trump". We can do this! Unlike the other side, we accept the fact that Hillary could win. That motivation will take us to the polls! Let them think Trump can never win! That's what got us this far Trumpets!!
Heck yeah man!

Old 10-16-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
There's much more to it (in the negative) than that I'm afraid.

IMO: CD members who are Trump supporters should all stop posting in the Politics section and let the anti-Trumpers stew in their own reality misery as it's a total waste of time here otherwise. Just look at all the MSM propaganda that is elevated here.
Yeah I've thought about letting them wallow in their misery. Life ain't good when you have nothing to pull for. Hillary supporters are kinda like people who's favorite team got eliminated from the playoffs so they root for their team's rival to lose.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:06 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,945,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Yeah I've thought about letting them wallow in their misery. Life ain't good when you have nothing to pull for. Hillary supporters are kinda like people who's favorite team got eliminated from the playoffs so they root for their team's rival to lose.
Yes, OP! Those Trump-cult videos you posted conveyed just that message!

They screamed, "Life is Good!"

Old 10-16-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post

You come across as a bitter person - perhaps talk a walk or something?

Old 10-16-2016, 08:22 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post

LOL

I'm glad for this thread, OP. It's best to keep all the crazy confined to one place. I hope you Trumpettes continue to congregate in this safe space.

I'll leave you be. Happy psychosis!

Old 10-16-2016, 08:27 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
To me it's more like that devil who wants to pull the rest down to hell with them.

In a matter of speaking (with exceptions) this section of CD is posting to devils in hell.

I'm here only because of posters like you.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:29 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
LOL

I'm glad for this thread, OP. It's best to keep all the crazy confined to one place. I hope you Trumpettes continue to congregate in this safe space.

I'll leave you be. Happy psychosis!
The good thing about this is that those that are left supporting Trump at this stage, or those that will scream "rigged" when he is soundly defeated, have to go way, way out on a thin limb of irrational pretzel logic to sustain their beliefs. They will only have one another to keep propping up the looniness of their positions. Noisy for sure. Dangerous? We'll see. We've got the three guys out in Kansas that were going to truck bomb Muslims, do you think they were emboldened by the Trump mob's rhetoric? Wonder how many here think that was OK.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:32 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Social media blitzkrieg. I've also heard about "code red" (Trump supporters wearing red shirts to the polls) as an attempt for Trump supporters to show solidarity and give a good visual representation.
Redshirts? That may just about be the best Trump symbolism since him riding a downward escalator to declare his candidacy.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:33 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
That first clip breaks my heart, since being older, I had to watch this happen over time. I don't think I can take another 20 years or so of watching our country die, Trump must be elected.

I was surprised when I went out with my "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt on that I got a lot of smiles as they read what it said, even from our many citizens of Hispanic ethnicity. I do keep a watchful eye on who is around me when I am out wearing it. I decided that I was entitled to show my support openly and am going for it.

I just think that with all the violence toward Trump supporters, that many fear openly supporting Trump. Happily, when we go in the voting booth, no one goes with us.

This is the most horrifying election in my lifetime as we fighting to save who and what we are as a nation from being gobbled up by the globalism that the Clintons and other establishment individuals are trying to force down our throats!

WHY is it the Trumpettes are so quick to cry GLOBALIST! about others while supporting a man who does much of his business in other countries, many with horrid human rights records as well as histories odf stabbing the US in the back such as Saudi Arabia, as well Trump himself having a hidtory of sending American jobs overseas to put more $$$ in his pocket with ZERO concern for the country?

He'll sell us out in a New York minute if it puts more $$$ in his bottom line. If that's not a GLOBALIST! I guess the definition changes when viewed thru the Secret Donny Decoder Ring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections