Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 08:47 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

I think the only reason why this is an "issue" is because Donald Trump is a celebrity who is running for presidency.

Other women have been dealing with unfaithful husbands on daily basis. Like My own sister. She never blamed her husband, it has always been the other women, or other people (including myself) try to ruin her husband's reputation. I think she is just afraid of "changing". She is a trust fund baby, but she held on to her loveless marriage as if that marriage defined her.

Moral of the story, women hold on to marriage for many different reasons. Sometimes, it has nothing to do with love. For my sister, it is about her own image and the so called "stability" she created for herself.

I am only interested in men who are hot, athletic, and faithful. Passion and love, that is what interests me. Different people look for different things in men. Can't really judge.

As long as she is happy, who cares really.

a 70 something old man and a middle aged woman - like people really care about their sex life or marriage lol

Old 10-18-2016, 08:49 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
en·a·bler
iˈnāblər,e-/
noun
a person or thing that makes something possible.
"the people who run these workshops are crime enablers"
a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.
"he criticized her role as an enabler in her husband's pathological womanizing"

There it is. Proof positive. She fits the exact definition. Game-Set-Match
well then, I guess you'd have no problem with all the dirty stuff the Clinton's have done, calling yourselves enablers?

Old 10-18-2016, 08:51 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
en·a·bler
iˈnāblər,e-/
noun
a person or thing that makes something possible.
"the people who run these workshops are crime enablers"
a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.
"he criticized her role as an enabler in her husband's pathological womanizing"

There it is. Proof positive. She fits the exact definition. Game-Set-Match
well then, I guess you'd have no problem with all the dirty stuff the Clinton's have done, calling yourselves enablers? And talk about enabler, Hillary enabling Bill? My God?

I don't believe Trump ever did that...especially after seeing them do the same thing to Herman Cain...those woman were paid to come forward and make those bogus claims...period. They come out, 4 weeks before election, after all these years? Common sense tells you right there how bogus those claims are.

I wonder how much they're getting? And btw, I heard they are all dems?

Now, if you can find me a woman who made that claim, 11 years ago or longer, then it would be believable.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 10-18-2016 at 09:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections