Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Won Tonight's Debate?
Clinton 173 56.54%
Trump 111 36.27%
Draw 22 7.19%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 06:59 AM

10,091 posts, read 5,741,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Were we watching the same debate?? In what world did he NOT lose when he:

- for the 3rd debate in a row he spent most of his time telling Americans how corrupt and horrible Hillary was and little else

- for the 3rd debate in a row we didn't hear much of ANYTHING with regards Trump's platform and how he would implement all his promises because he was too busy attacking, attacking and attacking

- for the 3rd debate in a row he CONSTANTLY interrupted Hillary while she spoke and even called her 'a nasty woman' while she YET AGAIN had enough respect for Trump to not interrupt him while he spoke

- said loud and clear to millions of Americans that 'he would think about it' with regards to whether or not he'd accept the election results. This is unprecendented and please don't use Gore as the response because he NEVER stood up at a debate and said what Trump said.

How does that prove he lost the debate? The problem is all these debates focused on Donald's shortcomings and not Hiliary's. He was constantly put on the defensive especially by the moderators in the 2nd debate. If someone was spewing bold nasty lies about me then I'm certainly going to get defensive and counter them. The debates wasted so much time about Donald not paying income tax (completely legal, blame the corrupt IRS system, not him) the Bush tape, and groping claims. I wanted to see Hilary for ONCE answer and explain the emails which stands as a clear example of political deception, lies, recklessness, poor leadership, lying and treason. Once again, she squirmed away from it and the American people will never have a truthful answer why she smashed phones and deleted records. The wikileaks is a treasure trove of crap against her and was barely touched on.

Quote:

Again I ask, how can people like you not understand that when you CONSTANTLY SAY STUPID CRAP, THE MEDIA WILL OBVIOUSLY ASK YOU ABOUT IT?? It literally BLOWS MY MIND that if a presidential candidate is saying that the election is 'rigged' against him, that they would be surprised that the media wouldn't ask him about it and to get clarification for what he meant. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't. This goes for what he said about getting Mexico to pay for the wall, what he said about deporting illegals, what he said about women and all the other countless crap he's said during this election cycle.

The media is part of that rigged system. You would have to be really blind not to see how the media favors Clinton. Funny, I heard this morning that Kane refused to interview with Fox News, but did all the other networks. Gee I wonder why.

Quote:

Maybe if Trump didn't constantly spew diarrhea from his mouth, then the media as well as everyone else would be more concentrated on the issues and the solutions that each candidate offered. It happened for the most part this way when we had Obama vs Romney in the elections. We had this for the most part when it was Obama vs McCain. We're NOT having it in Hillary vs Trump because MORON Trump can't stop saying crap that NEEDS TO BE QUESTIONED.

Don't you find it interesting that when Trump was killing it in the primaries and was taking down all his competitors, he didn't question the election process? In fact don't you remember that when he was the last one standing, there were Republicans floating the idea of finding some way to prevent Trump from becoming the nominee and Trump LOUDLY DECLARED that the Republican party had to 'respect the will of the people' who overwhelmingly voted for him to be nominee??

He wasn't under extreme media attack back then or had hired thugs coming to his rallys to start violence. Wikileaks then revealed the corruption starting with showing how the DNC worked against Bernie Sanders. I'm sure that's when he started to question the system.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:01 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Wearing a flag pin does not make some one more patriotic any more than gang members hanging giant gold crosses on their necks make them good Christians!
No, its showing that you are proud to be an American, something you would think someone running for President would want to show.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:04 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,468,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
She is so good at this political game by not answering many questions and looking stoic while doing so.

She wasn't able to answer the question about Haiti and money from the foundation and gave a robotic sentence.
Most polls have Trump winning but of course presstitutes at CNN as previous called her the winner...
You enjoy starting threads. Didn't you realize there were a ton of threads already started on the debate. Didn't you think you could have added to those threads. Or was this post such a gem that it required its own thread? I notice you don't return to your threads to support or OP whatsoever. It appears to be trollage by nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And thanks to her extreme greed, they now have 25% of US uranium. Way to go Hilly you POS
She'll go down in history as the worst president ever.

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Hilary insulted Russia on worldwide tv by accusing them of hacking us which is an unsubstantiated claim. Not exactly a great way to start out as a leader of our country. Obama brought back the Cold War, and Clinton is already making it colder.

BTW, it's typical liberal arrogance. Our country hacks other nations as well. We should stop pretending that we are so much morally superior to other nations.
Not true. Trump has even gotten intelligence briefings on this very subject and knows full well our government has evidence that it was Russia trying to mess with our election.

Czech police arrest Russian hacker with US FBI help after DNC and John Podesta Hillary Clinton email hacks - CBS News

U.S. Confident It's Blocked Russia's Hacking Paths - NBC News

Russians Hacked Two U.S. Voter Databases, Officials Say - NBC News

6,393 posts, read 4,118,708 times
Haha, at this point I don't care anymore of your criticisms of Clinton. She mopped the floor with Trumpelthinakin's face in the last debate. It's over for the orange maniac.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:05 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
I told my family with these debates that Hillary is all double talk with a phony smile.

Trump nailed her last night (to the wall he's going to have built lol!) as I thought he would do.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
She is so good at this political game by not answering many questions and looking stoic while doing so.

She wasn't able to answer the question about Haiti and money from the foundation and gave a robotic sentence.
Most polls have Trump winning but of course presstitutes at CNN as previous called her the winner...
I can tell when her robotic circuits go into overload because she blinks a lot. lol

Old 10-20-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
You enjoy starting threads. Didn't you realize there were a ton of threads already started on the debate. Didn't you think you could have added to those threads. Or was this post such a gem that it required its own thread? I notice you don't return to your threads to support or OP whatsoever. It appears to be trollage by nature.
So basically, you insult the messenger, and ignore the message. You are starting to sound like Dexter..

Old 10-20-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Haha, at this point I don't care anymore of your criticisms of Clinton. She mopped the floor with Trumpelthinakin's face in the last debate. It's over for the orange maniac.
Ha, like elitist snob Hitlery knows anything about mopping. Nah..she was too busy Bobbleheading around the questions, shifting blame for her abhorent behavior. Did she ever give a straight answer last night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections