Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will trump be buried in a landslide? (Over 6 points)
Yes 49 55.06%
No 40 44.94%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 05:58 AM

25,979 posts, read 22,169,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
The Daily News published a blistering, 14-chapter editorial that railed against Donald Trump and everything that he stands for.
Its front page on Friday morning: “NEWS TO AMERICA: BURY TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE. Restore U.S. honor with giant defeat of the fearmongering demagogue.”

Daily News Editorial: Bury Trump in a Landslide - NY Daily News

I don't think they had to use over 14,000 words to rebuke Trump though. They could've just used one..."duh."
But, the bottom line is that even if half of what they say about Trump or what he has done is true, he is still the superior candidate in a face off against the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

You have to keep in mind that this is a competition. Trump would not have done so well had the Democrats not ran the But, the just has too much dirty laundry which she should be dealing with in the prison laundry as queen of the cell block not running for POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2016, 06:32 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,560,124 times
I just hope every person who is voting for Hillary will actually get out there and vote! There are more of us than there are of them, and if people don't stay home on election day, everything will be fine with a Hillary win. That Trump even got this far boggles my mind.

Old 10-22-2016, 06:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
Quote:
Denialism is a seemingly good coping mechanism but unless you have conducted your own scientific poll we will hear the thunderous pop of your bubble in about 18 days.
When you have conducted your own scientific poll please let us know and we will look at it, for a laugh. Sampling pole dancers at the gentleman's club is a scientific as it gets.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:42 AM

11,853 posts, read 5,829,762 times
Everyone is talking about the emails - at work, stores, colleges, online - everyone except the media who continue to throw out these false polls. People are smarter than both the gov't and media think. They will vote for who they can tolerate - Hill, Trump or 3rd party - it will be a closer election than the media and many on here expect.

For the most part - we're old fogies on here - the real debates and discussions are on Twitter, Facebook ect. that's where the millennials are and the majority are voting 3rd party - so Hill may not and probably doesn't have 60% of their vote locked up - that's just wishful thinking.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:35 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,996,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
This joke makes no sense.
Actually it does, and this response made it even funnier.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:37 AM

131 posts, read 99,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Actually it does, and this response made it even funnier.
I see that a whole conversation went over your head.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:41 AM

15,651 posts, read 10,413,163 times
I don't need a newspaper that caters to readers with a 5th grade* reading level to tell me how to vote. I guess some voters do, however.

*New York Daily News - Everything2.com

Old 10-22-2016, 08:41 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,996,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
I see that a whole conversation went over your head.
Ouch, burn. How will I get through the day now?

Old 10-22-2016, 08:46 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,939,733 times
Quote:
The Daily News published a blistering, 14-chapter editorial that railed against Donald Trump and everything that he stands for.
Its front page on Friday morning: “NEWS TO AMERICA: BURY TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE. Restore U.S. honor with giant defeat of the fearmongering demagogue.”

Daily News Editorial: Bury Trump in a Landslide - NY Daily News

I don't think they had to use over 14,000 words to rebuke Trump though. They could've just used one..."duh."
I rarely vote in these polls. Electoral college is all that matters, not the popular vote.

For what it is worth, here is a good image on Wikipedia showing the popular vote.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Presidents.png

I am guessing Clinton low 300s and Trump around 200 electoral votes. Similar to the last election, not exactly a landslide.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:49 AM

131 posts, read 99,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Ouch, burn. How will I get through the day now?
Nice attempt at saving face on the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections