Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 03:48 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,760,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, she is not a clown. Only corrupt and dishonest.
Trump is a clown running a circus and he's corrupt, immoral and dishonest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2016, 03:57 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, she is not a clown. Only corrupt and dishonest.
May I add: Wicked, a murderer and evil.

She wants to raise taxes on the middle class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

The Hillary supporters if she were to win will deserve to suffer and suffer and suffer this and more as they'll OWN IT AND THEIR FAULT!!!

Having said the above: I'm confident GOD will make sure that more than enough people will vote for Trump to elect him POTUS in 2016.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:30 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Trump is so worried he's going to lose Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
That he's campaigning and doing a rally in southwest Florida which is already a Republican stronghold.
__ Obama wins Florida by 73,189 Votes. That's pretty close in such a BIG State.

Let's look at this "Republican Stronghold.

Collier County Population = 339,642 (2013)

Collier County 2012 Election Results
M. Romney GOP 64.7% 96,508
B. Obama (i) Dem 34.7% 51,678

Early Voting begins tomorrow in Florida. Time to Fire Up the Troops & Get them out to Vote for Sure.
Looks like less than half of Collier County voted in 2012 ....... I expect there is an opportunity there to find some votes.

I can certainly see why these 2-3 a day HUGE Rallies are upsetting to the Leftists.
You will notice that Hillary doesn't go to Florida .... she send a Man to do a Woman's Job.
She sends Obama to Florida.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:35 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Trump is so worried he's going to lose Florida

__ Obama wins Florida by 73,189 Votes. That's pretty close in such a BIG State.

Let's look at this "Republican Stronghold.

Collier County Population = 339,642 (2013)

Collier County 2012 Election Results
M. Romney GOP 64.7% 96,508
B. Obama (i) Dem 34.7% 51,678

Early Voting begins tomorrow in Florida. Time to Fire Up the Troops & Get them out to Vote for Sure.
Looks like less than half of Collier County voted in 2012 ....... I expect there is an opportunity there to find some votes.

I can certainly see why these 2-3 a day HUGE Rallies are upsetting to the Leftists.
You will notice that Hillary doesn't go to Florida .... she send a Man to do a Woman's Job.
She sends Obama to Florida.
Donald can't send a surrogate because virtually no Republican with a pulse wants to be seen with him or speaking for him. It's like Custer trying to find Indian supporters an hour before the Little Big Horn.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:44 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,452,471 times
All I want Trump to do is make good on his promise to go away - FOREVER - when he loses.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:09 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Donald can't send a surrogate because virtually no Republican with a pulse wants to be seen with him or speaking for him. It's like Custer trying to find Indian supporters an hour before the Little Big Horn.
He needs NO surrogate as mostly others who won't be seen and or speak for him are part of the agent of evil, the same club Hillary is part of.

Trump's "surrogate" is of the highest power.

I don't expect you to understand and or agree with this.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:33 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
He needs NO surrogate as mostly others who won't be seen and or speak for him are part of the agent of evil, the same club Hillary is part of.

Trump's "surrogate" is of the highest power.

I don't expect you to understand and or agree with this.
I understand that his own party is starting to scurry like rats heading for the ropes on a sinking ship.
I also understand that members of his own cult think they're part of the majority of voters, but they never were nor or ever will be.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:40 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,760,107 times
The local SW news is not even running it on their extra cable channel live and they said they would cover all candidates that held events in the area..

Old 10-23-2016, 05:47 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
The local SW news is not even running it on their extra cable channel live and they said they would cover all candidates that held events in the area..
And it somehow shocks you that the Media is not reporting on Trump Rallies?
They have their ORDERS from their Corporate Owners.

Ont the other hand - those Corporate Owners can't stop people from going to the Polls, they can't stop the Millions of people that watch the Live Streams of the Rallies.
People are tuning out the Media, they have lost Trust.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
May I add: Wicked, a murderer and evil.

She wants to raise taxes on the middle class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

The Hillary supporters if she were to win will deserve to suffer and suffer and suffer this and more as they'll OWN IT AND THEIR FAULT!!!

Having said the above: I'm confident GOD will make sure that more than enough people will vote for Trump to elect him POTUS in 2016.
Calm down. The only people who have to worry about an increase in taxes are those making over $250,000.

Your posts are starting to sound a bit unhinged. You really believe that Trump was sent from God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I understand that his own party is starting to scurry like rats heading for the ropes on a sinking ship.
I also understand that members of his own cult think they're part of the majority of voters, but they never were nor or ever will be.
I hope you are right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections