Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 05:53 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Emails we know were sent by Huma Abekin
Emails on her computer
Her computer she shared with her husband
So somehow Abedin and Weiner, of all citizens of the US, were not supposed to use email?????

I'm pretty sure you're not saying that, but what is it you are saying?

Old 10-29-2016, 05:59 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Did Clinton try to hide the emails on the Abedin/Weiner computer? When?
I don't know, did she?

Whether Hillary ordered her to hide them on her "device" or was ignorant of the fact that she did so, either way, it points to Hillary's incompetence. She was in charge of the State Department so in regard to that department, the buck stopped with Hillary. Whether she was "careless" by using her own server or just plain incompetent, it doesn't speak well of her. She put classified info at risk---who knows what damage she has done to this country.

All that said, Obama apparently had no clue as to how much disarray the State department was in. Or he had a clue and didn't care. Harry Truman used to have a sign on his desk that said "The buck stops here". That, too, applies to Obama.

Old 10-29-2016, 05:59 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Complete lies.. STOP LYING>.

Here is a case they discussed ahead of time.. they ALWAYS inform the public of ongoing investigations..

FBI to discuss
Are you kidding? The FBI asking for clues in a murder case somehow compares with them trying to tip the scales in presidential elections?

Old 10-29-2016, 06:03 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Complete lies.. STOP LYING>.

Here is a case they discussed ahead of time.. they ALWAYS inform the public of ongoing investigations..

FBI to discuss
Comey's disclosure shocks former prosecutors

"I got a lot of respect for Jim Comey, but I don't understand this idea of dropping this bombshell which could be a big dud," said former federal prosector Peter Zeidenberg, a veteran of politically sensitive investigations. "Doing it in the last week or 10 days of a presidential election without more information, I don't think that he should because how does it inform a voter? It just invites speculation ... I would question the timing of it. It's not going to get done in a week."
Nick Akerman, a former assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, was more critical: "Director Comey acted totally inappropriately. He had no business writing to Congress about supposed new emails that neither he nor anyone in the FBI has ever reviewed.”
[LEFT]
Read more: Comey's disclosure shocks former prosecutors - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
[/LEFT]

Old 10-29-2016, 06:09 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
During the congressional hearing when every answer he gave suggested there should have been charges. You could tell the look on his face was well fvck.
Ahh ok.. now I know what you meant, completely agree.

Old 10-29-2016, 06:09 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I don't know, did she?
I don't know. That's why I asked - the poster I was responding to said "Why did Hillary try to hide them and delete them when her emails were subpoena'ed?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Whether Hillary ordered her to hide them on her "device" or was ignorant of the fact that she did so, either way, it points to Hillary's incompetence.
Um - does your boss check your personal computer? Just asking, because I've never had one that does.

Old 10-29-2016, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
One man in the FBI has acted as prosecutor, judge, and jury without presenting any evidence and is helping elect a man his party supports and his former mentor Rudy Guliana champions.

People with education can understand this.
This is no different than Clinton broadcasting that Trump paid no taxes for the last 15 or so years..

Old 10-29-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Are you kidding? The FBI asking for clues in a murder case somehow compares with them trying to tip the scales in presidential elections?
They do far more than ask for cluse.. they inform the public whats going on because thats their DUTY.. now all of a sudden, you act like its a foreign activity..

give it a break.. you're either repeating lies told to you, which is embarrassing given those who you hear it from, or your completely void of sense of reality..

Example might be, when there is a "credible" concern about terrorism during new years in NY.. they inform the public.. They dont wait until after a bomb goes off to tell people..

stop being stupid..

Old 10-29-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Comey's disclosure shocks former prosecutors

"I got a lot of respect for Jim Comey, but I don't understand this idea of dropping this bombshell which could be a big dud," said former federal prosector Peter Zeidenberg, a veteran of politically sensitive investigations. "Doing it in the last week or 10 days of a presidential election without more information, I don't think that he should because how does it inform a voter? It just invites speculation ... I would question the timing of it. It's not going to get done in a week."
Nick Akerman, a former assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, was more critical: "Director Comey acted totally inappropriately. He had no business writing to Congress about supposed new emails that neither he nor anyone in the FBI has ever reviewed.”
[LEFT]
Read more: Comey's disclosure shocks former prosecutors - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
[/LEFT]
Explain to me how they know emails are about Clinton, without reviewing them?

I want an honest to gods answer..

Again, you are being LIED TO in order to cover up the Clinton actions.. They CLEARLY would have to review the emails, in order to know Clinton was being discussed, in order to reopen up the investigation..

Old 10-29-2016, 06:17 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Time is running out....Clock is ticking.

http://www.canivote.org/New-Election-Day-2016jpg.gif

Exclusive: FBI still does not have warrant to review new Clinton emails
Michael Isikoff 34 minutes ago

As of Saturday night, the FBI had still not gotten approval from the Justice Department for a warrant that would allow them to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are underway [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.