Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 02:33 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,473,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Apparently, your principles allow you to vote for a nasty, lying corrupt woman---a woman who not only stayed with a serial cheater and alleged rapist. Even worse, she took care of his "bimbo eruptions". Oh, and since you're fixated on racism, do a google search regarding Hillary's racism.

Now, deflect to Trump in 3...2...1...
I think the hil supporter team is actually having trouble defending this new look by the fbi into her matters so they are trying to deflect in any way they can. It's coming off as beyond desperate.

Old 10-30-2016, 02:41 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,701,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Please you will never vote for anyone who supports women's reproductive rights over a clump of cells.
When exactly did we rename the execution of human fetuses as "women's reproductive rights?"

Of the dozens of maternity cases I've handled, the only one that I still vividly - and painfully - remember is the 21 week-old fetus I couldn't save. Twenty years ago.

I also cannot forget my partner coming back from rounds on the Code Blue team at [a major hospital]. She looked right in my eyes and said, "What was I supposed to do with the abortion... that lived?" Then she tried hard not to cry - and she was the toughest female I ever worked with.

'Women's reproductive rights?' Really? Is that how they neutralize it?

Old 10-30-2016, 02:44 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,287,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
You conveniently ignored the most important part of my statement:

Stop talking about billy in such a way and his enabler/stick with him gal, hil.

Like hangs around with like/enables like as they say.......show me your friends, spouse, lover and I'll show you your future kind of thing....get it? Or does the river of denial sound better to you?

btw, I'm not defending trump of anything here. If he's convinced in a court of law of doing things that are against the law, he should be prosecuted. Period. But your not the judge and jury. Nor am I. But billy in the WH? You know what happened there and who stuck by him, right?
You are apparently supporting a guy who has already admitted to being a sexual molester and peeping tom .

As far as Bill, not a single one of his accusers would testify under oath that he made unwanted advances . Witnesses also reported than the accusers said privately that the incidents were consensual . I have no need of defending him, but your claims are not truthful but Limbaughspeak stuff .

And Bill is not running for POTUS . Trump is, and while Bills consensual peccadillos evidently upset you, an admitted aexual molester and peeping tom does not . How do you mange that moral gymnastics move ?

Old 10-30-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Apparently, your principles allow you to vote for a nasty, lying corrupt woman---a woman who not only stayed with a serial cheater and alleged rapist. Even worse, she took care of his "bimbo eruptions". Oh, and since you're fixated on racism, do a google search regarding Hillary's racism. I think you'll be surprised at what comes up.

Now, deflect to Trump in 3...2...1...

Actually they don't . I won't vote for HC .

Want to try again and defend voting for an admitted sex predator now that that defense for you is gone ?

Old 10-30-2016, 02:45 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
They were getting ready for a dance party and the band canceled.
Now they are back to doing the puppet dance for criminals, thug mothers and others.

Old 10-30-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I think the hil supporter team is actually having trouble defending this new look by the fbi into her matters so they are trying to deflect in any way they can. It's coming off as beyond desperate.

LOL !

This from the guy whose only response to voting for the admitted sexual molester Trump is

Bill Clinton! Bill Clinton ! Bill Clinton !

instead of explaining working out the moral path to supporting the sex offender .

You guys are beyond ridiculous in the BS you sling around here .

Old 10-30-2016, 02:52 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Most likely nothing of consequence. i think Comey who until recently was a Republican reopened the case knowing full well it would negatively impact the Clinton campaign and assure him a good job if Trump wins,
Haha it's Russia's fault! It's Comey's fault! It's repiblicans fault!

Didn't Hillary say over and over she takes responsibility for what she did? Seems to me it's always somebody else's fault. Taking responsibility means accepting the consequences. Seems to me she is being let off pretty easy so far compared to how "normal people" have been treated.

Old 10-30-2016, 02:55 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
And you think you're the smart one?
Compared to anyone who thinks for even a nanosecond that Donald Trump is remotely qualified to be President of the United States, I am Albert Freakin' Einstein times infinity. It really is just that simple.

Quote:
I agree with the first few sentences but I'd say she's by far the 1st worst candidate in our history.

As for trump, he's unproven as a politician. You could be right that he will be terrible but he could surprise everyone. All we have is he created far more wealth/jobs/etc. than 99.9999999% of the nation and if he can do the same type of thing for our country, keeps his word on keeping donors out of the picture, that would be far better than the nonsense we have going on now by both parties with our bought and sold/corrupt/inept people running the circus now. Many are willing to get off the guaranteed corruption/self serving bandwagon we know 100% about now for perhaps a chance of something better. Sounds logical on many levels but many like the guaranteed corruption/self serving types we have now and sounds like that's where you are. You're comfortable with that. Go figure. To me it's insanity.....doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
See, that's where the difference in perspective lies. I don't expect different results from Hillary - in fact, I expect pretty bad results. But compared to the absolutely catastrophic results I expect from Trump - and I only use the word "catastrophic" because I can't think of a stronger one - she is the only rational option. It's like if you have gangrene, you cut your arm off - not because you think cutting your arm off is some wonderful thing, but because cutting your arm off is the only chance you have of saving your life. Donald Trump is gangrene, and Hillary Clinton is cutting your arm off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; what you just said can be said about Hillary fans, too.

I DON'T like either POTUS candidate at all.
And this is one of the things that I find so frustrating about Trumpheads - y'all seem unable to make accurate comparisons. If two choices are bad, then you just assume they are equally bad, so there's no difference which option you choose. That's a simplistic, even simple-minded worldview. Donald Trump is orders of magnitude worse than Hillary Clinton in every imaginable respect.

Again, with the gangrene metaphor - having gangrene is a bad thing, and cutting your arm off is a bad thing, but that doesn't mean there's no difference between the two choices. Any rational person should clearly see that one of the bad choices is clearly far worse than the other bad choice, but Trumpheads seem incapable of grasping that simple concept. It's intellectual laziness at best, and downright stupidity at worst.

Old 10-30-2016, 03:04 PM

7,645 posts, read 8,716,940 times
There are "roughly 650,000 emails" on Weiner's computer related to Clinton, according to Wall Street Journal.

Could contain copies of the deleted emails in the earlier probe?

Old 10-30-2016, 03:06 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
So, you admit that Hillary is a corrupt liar. Yet you're still going to vote for her. That doesn't speak well of you.

You are aware that you have other choices besides Trump, correct?

Back in '08 I couldn't stomach either the D or R candidate so I voted third party. Yeah, yeah, yeah---I know third party candidates don't have a snowball's chance in h*ll of winning. However, my conscience wouldn't allow me to vote for either the D or the R that election.

You could also just not vote at all. There is no law that requires you to vote.

Quote:
Exactly. I never got the attitude of those preaching to others how terrible one is they are voting for yet they admit they will vote for them. They play the "I'm voting against so and so" but they're also voting for one they speak out against big time too! They conveniently forget that detail in the creative mind game they play.

And you're right....it speaks a novel of a persons own makeup who admits such a thing and enables/votes for such a person. Amazing the things one can learn on CD about a small slice of some in the voter pool. And it's not pretty.
Mmmm... I hate to interrupt the pompous, sanctimonious circle jerk, but if the two of you could be bothered to take 5 minutes off from giving each other backrubs, maybe one or both of you could go find a post where I say I am voting for Clinton. Just one post will do. Go on, I'll wait here.

Again with the assumptions... always the assumptions. Why bother making sure you have the facts right, when assumptions are a lot easier and twice as much fun, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections