Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 08:03 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times

Advertisements

check out thtis connection
David Gregory:

Old 10-29-2016, 08:04 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
I have yet to hear of one rational reason to elect Hillary. And being under FBI investigation on election day certainly doesn't 'trump' the (sometimes questionable) fact that she is a woman - which so far seems to be her only claim to fame - though that fact doesn't matter a 'hill' of beans to anyone who really cares about America.

Hillary was (even if one doesn't believe she was deliberate) 'careless' about the email server and the classification of emails that, given her position, were probably mainly 'secret' in nature. She blatantly lied to everyone about Benghazi and has treated everyone in America, much less those who have lost their lives for her, with disdain. She seems to be responsible for the Russian uranium deal. The list of lies and deceit goes on for decades when it comes to her. And apparently even Obama knew about all this and wrote to her using a pseudonym - this goes far beyond even Hillary.

Her closest 'advisor' is a member of a family with very close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (and she herself has been involved with that group too having worked for them at one time) - and now that advisor (who obviously was just as lax and probably as devious as Hillary) is implicated strongly in ensuring that security was breached in ways no one has ever seen before in this country. That 'advisor' was sleeping with a known sexual predator who apparently shared her devices (which she also apparently left behind unsecured when she left his bed). On those devices were full copies of every one of the 33k emails that are in question - and who knows what else. Her 'bed partner' is also very bitter right now. I think that that warrants another 'look-see', don't you?

I don't know why Comey has 're-opened' this can of worms - though I suspect there is an element of 'self-preservation' here - he may not have a problem with risking his job but his life might be a different story - but the plot has thickened and I think he had 'no choice'. If the man who could stand up there in front of everyone and casually say that all this was whole breach of security thing was carelessness but not prosecutable is now saying that there is something that warrants looking at everything again, you better bet this is BIG. Much bigger than anything Trump could possibly have done at this point, even if you believe he too is a scoundrel.
But he's not saying that. He's saying the emails appear pertinent, and may or may not be significant.

He's not saying there's anything that warrants re opening the investigation, just that they are reviewing newly found emails. It's not even certain that they haven't looked at these emails already.

They aren't looking at everything again.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:04 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,750,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Do you really believe this?

Clinton's server has proven to more secure than the NSA's.

She didn't willfully mishandle Top Secret Classified information. The FBI has been over that with a fine tooth comb and try thought they might, couldn't find jack.
Do you really believe this? A few hours ago people were praising Comey for not pressing charges, but ignored the fact that he stated that she broke the law by using the server and had classified information on her server, she lied to investigators and said she had 1 device when it was shown that she had at least 4 that they destroyed with hammers. her only defense was she did not know better, so either she is lying or she is totally incompetent, you decide.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:08 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,750,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Moral grounds?! What the hell are you talking about?

The FBI director is trying to directly affect the results of the election. Not only did Comey violate FBI rules, but he has arguably violated the Hatch Amendment.

I thought the Trump Cult based its legitimacy on Law and Order? I guess laws are only for your enemies?
So wait now Comey is trying to affect the results of an election, but 2 days ago after he had already confirmed in testimony that Hillary lied under oath, that she blatantly broke the law, he was not trying to affect the election? Letting a criminal go because she is a politician with power and running for president is going to affect the election no matter how you spin it.

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
But he's not saying that. He's saying the emails appear pertinent, and may or may not be significant.

He's not saying there's anything that warrants re opening the investigation, just that they are reviewing newly found emails. It's not even certain that they haven't looked at these emails already.

They aren't looking at everything again.
appear pertinent = pertinent

21,156 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
check out thtis connection
David Gregory:
Wow! So now it's the FBI's fault. How dare them investigate criminal activity. Don't they know they are supposed to blindly support the liberal candidate. How does David Gregory even have a job after his stupid remarks?

Old 10-29-2016, 08:09 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
When the Clinton lead goes from 12 point to 4 points in 10 days ....... that NOT "expand", that's "shrink".
All of that happened BEFORE the Carlos Danger Dickileaks about Huma & Clinton emails.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:09 AM

684 posts, read 515,237 times
I think this is not the end of scandals for Hillary. I truly feel there is yet another surprise coming before the election and one much larger than this email.

I also will say that if the FBI director did this that there has to be something behind these new emails because he would not dare to play such games at such a critical moment in the election unless there is something to back it up.

Let me also add that I lost what little respect I had left for the FBI after they failed to do the right thing with Clinton's email server and that travesty of justice shows just how spineless and "bought & paid" for they really are.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:10 AM

1,180 posts, read 779,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
From the NY Times to CNN all the allies of Princess Dirty are racing to explain away the truth. Watching the bllitzer and the editorial boards sweet jesus people........Its like watching a spider caught when the shower gets turned on....and it isn't going to go away. Even if she wins

she's toast. Good b y e you no good yankee liar.
Don't worry, Trump is going to have her prosecuted.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:11 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Or his lack of understanding let alone regard for the Constitution, or his cavalier attitude toward the truth, or his total lack of understanding about what's going on in the world, how international trade works, how nuclear attacks turn out...

People who have evaluated the evidence and decided Trump is incompetent and a dangerous choice for president are not going to suddenly embrace him because of some emails on Anthony Weiner's computer.

That's just ridiculous. The stakes are too high.
It is fun to watch you guys twisting in the wind, trying every excuse in the book that crooked hillary can somehow still win. It will be easier on you to just accept the fact that justice has finally caugth up with the corrupt hag and she is finished. The only thing that will save her from jail this time is a pardon, but she will live the rest of her very short life in disgrace.
Many undecided voters will go for Trump. Probably many will now vote third party of not vote at all, either way, Trump will be the next president and America will be great again.
The very best news of all is that the clinton crime family will finally be finished for good. Their phony foundation will fold, no more speeches, no more world travel, no more using people and looking down on them. They are finished...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.