Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 06:13 AM

13,805 posts, read 8,039,961 times

Advertisements

And later in the show she goes off on HC with Rudy G.
Giuliani: There Is Enough Evidence Now For A RICO Case Against Clinton Foundation "Racketeering Enterprise" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 06:18 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,204,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL after I bashed this woman for months I have to say I am shocked

Judge Jeanine: Comey's Announcement 'Disgraces and Politicizes the FBI' | Fox News Insider
Comey was doing his job but having said this, all of this mess wouldn't have happened if Comey did his job in July 2016 and Hillary wasn't allowed to run and yes it's ALL OF HIS FAULT and Sanders was supposed to be the "D" nominee. As a Trump supporter this news only pads his upcoming landslide win as he was going to win in a landslide before this news anyway imo.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:23 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,562,063 times
Quote:
I agree with the first sentence. It should have been a done a long time ago, not 11 days before the election when the DNC has not time to change their candidate. The FBI does NOT get to choose who our president should be. We should have at least 2 candidates to choose from.

The second sentence it depends what scandals she is talking about. Sex scandals? no, that's ridiculous. Clinton Foundation scandals? yes, I don't like how those two have handled that charity. I'm very troubled by it in fact. They are lucky the other candidate is Trump because I would have probably not voted or voted republican just based on that.

Well I guess you could say I agree with Jeanine Pirro, strange things happen sometimes.

The FBI does not shoot from the hip either, it takes a long time to research and gather the facts. Do you have inside info on how the FBI operates? Or even how the law works?

Jeanine Pirro is not correct all the time, she is a rehearsed loudmouth madly in love with herself.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:27 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
What a horrible precedent -- what's to stop the FBI from doing this immediately before ANY election?

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...80041385934848
Candidates who actually follow the law..

Old 10-31-2016, 10:14 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,981,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Where was she back in July when Comey took it upon himself to dismiss all charges against Clinton? He had no authority to do that either but when he did he was a darling of the Dem's.

She was around, she is a big Trump supporter and wanted Hillary to be indicted back then.

Even if I don't agree with her political views I give her credit for questioning the timing. At least she has shown she has some integrity. I don't think I'll ever pick on her again.

Quote:
Ewww what a combination. That woman is a disgusting human being. A waste of oxygen.

Thank God cable has plenty of channels. Hopefully Trump won't win the election and ban all stations that don't worship his orange ass.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:40 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,841,928 times
Quote:
LOL after I bashed this woman for months I have to say I am shocked

Judge Jeanine: Comey's Announcement 'Disgraces and Politicizes the FBI' | Fox News Insider
are you just reading this and taking it somewhat out of context or explaining why she did this or did you actually watch the program Sat night? yes, it was her opening statement and yes, she did blast the the FBI but she went on to explain why. It was a personal reason, legit but not quite the way you may have taken it had you really watched the show. She did not question what he did, but questioned the timing. I think many of us agree with her on that.

Old 10-31-2016, 02:54 PM

18,039 posts, read 27,494,229 times
Well, not your President Barack H. Obama.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:44 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,715,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Notice the pit bulls are attacking Comey when Hillary is the one who created this mess.

It's classic....if you can't refute the message, launch a vicious attack on the imperfect messenger. In reality, it's pretty telling. If there was no basic truth to these allegations.....the messenger wouldn't be the one they would be attacking, they would be offering evidence that the allegations weren't, or couldn't possibly be true.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:50 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,707,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The precedent has already been set.

In fact, it helped Bill Clinton get elected.

Flashback: Clinton cheered 11th-hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election - Liberty Unyielding
The reason Bush didn't win has more to do with "read my lips - no new taxes" than anything anyone else did. He said no new taxes, and then - poof! - new taxes happened.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:08 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,715,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Well, it took 24 years for this to happen again. Aside from your feeble 'fear mongering', you have nothing.
And what's to stop us from not nominating candidates for high office that have so many skeletons in the closet that it's more like a funeral home than a voting booth ?

Perhaps our standards for nominating candidates for high office should be a bit higher. Let's face it, this entire election fiasco we find ourselves in, and I don't care if you're for HRC or against her, or for Trump or against him, is entirely our fault....100%. HRC and Trump are reflective of what we are and what we've been recently as a society. There are far to many democrats who are literally blind to HRC's myriad "problems". This woman has more baggage than virtually any other person that's ever run for high office....certainly for President, at least in my lifetime (57 years).

Before you HRC supporters climb all over me, let me say Trump is far from the brightest star the republicans could have nominated. At least, so far as we know, he hasn't compromised national secrets, and been party to the sharp decline of respect the US has been experiencing with regard to foreign affairs recently.

I think much of Trumps support, if not most of Trumps support comes from those are happy he's not been a life long politician. Experience is typically a good thing, but at long as you have a good working knowledge of the job, and/or can surround yourself with knowledgeable advisors, and have your ego in check enough to listen to them and their opinions, politics may be one area where it's not always a good thing to have 30 plus years experience.

Secondly, Trump is more or less self-financed. Why HRC isn't using some of her considerable fortune to finance her own campaign, I'll leave that to the reader to figure out. I guess if people are throwing money at you, why not take it....full well knowing any high dollar contribution is going to come with strings attached. Perhaps no visible "strings", but more of an "understanding" on how things will go after you're elected.

Thirdly, Trump is by far the most politically incorrect person I've ever seen run for President. Personally, that alone makes me smile and want to shake his hand. He says some incredible ill advised, and even stupid things from time to time....but in between these crazy statements, he is saying some things that we need to hear. Things that HRC is deathly afraid to say for fear of offending some "snowflake" constituency, or some hedge fund manager (isn't her son in law a wealthy hedge fund owner/manager....imagine that :-) or banker somewhere take offense at you bringing to light how the cards are stacked against the common folks of this country, while the high rollers clean up, financially speaking.

Trump certainly is an imperfect messenger...but none the less, it's a message that is resonating with a lot of people. The political establishment needs to hear....and do some serious soul searching as to why they have lost the support of so many people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections